Lamborghini

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjackal

Jul 9, 2008
Some rich guy's Lambor along Orchard Road.

3283819993_9f40413a5d_o.jpg

maybe u should have censored the plate number....

outside Tangs?that car is still there?once i went there to do CIP work,the Lambor was parked in that exact same spot,wth,lol

Sweet! I like the way its done, it really accentuates the orange Gallardo.. :thumbsup:

maybe u should have censored the plate number....

not necessary la. No offence caused. Whoever owns such a car would certainly want more 'publicity' for it, as long as not negative publicity :)

Actually I thinking that the blue-ness could be due to white balance settings. Noticed that the table is also very orange. The effect works well!

i think the blue effect is too much.

Focus on the car is just right! blurs everything other then the car

anyway, Great Picture! :D

I wonder if the car is permanently parked there. Always seem to pass by it when I'm in the area. Hmm.

The pp is sort of over the top here, but I like it. And it suits the car.

Thanx for the comments.

The car is the one at CK Tang, I think its always there.

Can anyone enlighten me why must edit out the number plate? :think:

The blue is added PP. This is one of the snapshots from my street photos, wanted to delete when doing files housekeeping but realised it got some potential for digital enhancement.

The original file white balance was way out, very orangery from the tungsten lightings.

:)

I wonder if the car is permanently parked there. Always seem to pass by it when I'm in the area. Hmm.

The pp is sort of over the top here, but I like it. And it suits the car.

this baby is super low most of the carpark with slope will not be able to drive up.:confused:

Errh, don't understand... can elaborate? :)
some rich owners don't like ppl to know why and when their toys are parked there ....:bsmilie::sweatsm:

errr, he/she parked his/her BRIGHT ORANGE LAMBORGHINI in the front of a 5-star hotel in ORCHARD ROAD, and is worried about other people finding out....? hmmmmm...

cause that lot is Reserved for the owner...
or perhaps that lot is Owned by the same person...?

errr, he/she parked his/her BRIGHT ORANGE LAMBORGHINI in the front of a 5-star hotel in ORCHARD ROAD, and is worried about other people finding out....? hmmmmm...

Parking a flashy car in a five star hotel doesn't mean that the owner wants the whole world to know who he is and what he drives, or let alone see his beloved car splashed across the world wide web. :)

Some people love fast flashy cars but prefer to remain anonymous. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.