uyiew

Dec 17, 2007
West
C & C Welcomed ;) the flare is done using PS :(

2343479206_0bb5716246_o.jpg

2343478984_9dcb8b36f4_o.jpg

2342650811_dd755657f6_o.jpg

2342651181_f6ff1e283f_o.jpg

interesting... Its at Funan right? If you could get the owner to take out for a spin, that might be better.

interesting... Its at Funan right? If you could get the owner to take out for a spin, that might be better.

Yupp haha i wish saiz wonder how he get the car out of the car park haha. Wonder whos the owner :dunno: envy! :cry:

my god!!! is this the LP640?

it isnt the lp640.

and if it's taken at funan, the most probably owner will be the bosses of challenger, who's renowned at owning these rides.

:)

what a sexy beast...

the LP640 is in camouflauge paint and a red star on the bonnet. saw it on the road exiting PIE into clementi ave 6 few weeks ago. boy it was quite a view:bigeyes:

my god!!! is this the LP640?

the LP640 is in camouflauge paint and a red star on the bonnet. saw it on the road exiting PIE into clementi ave 6 few weeks ago. boy it was quite a view:bigeyes:

that's only ONE of the LP640 in singapore.

there's about 5 of them on SGP roads afaik.

This one is the LP640 if i am not wrong. It has minor facelift and replaced by a stronger 6.5-liter engine from the 2006 Murciélago :cool:

lamborghini_murcielago_lp640_gv_00.jpg

yes....the one in your attached pic is the LP640.
note the difference in the front lip.

B&W photo doesn't make this subject interesting/outstanding.....to me it degraded the brand. Just my opinion. :)

B&W photo doesn't make this subject interesting/outstanding.....to me it degraded the brand. Just my opinion. :)

hmmm ok noted hehe cause the car is gunmetal in colour hehe and the lightings in the carpark quite bad didnt wana spent too much time taking photo of it :sweat:

not all LP640 is in camouflauge paint. i have seen orange, black, matte black LP640 on sporean road. there is one orange LP640 parks almost everyday behind HMV near garuda restaurant...

btw, if you look at the tail-light, it sure looks like LP640... :)

I think U were going for a stylized 'stealth bomber' feel since the car's in gunmetal color which works for me but pics are way too dark and details are lost. I'd tune the photo to be brighter, so the details come out more, maybe dodge the interesting bits then burn whatever that is uninteresting.

and yes, wonder a murc can fit into funan car park. driver must have had to make 2 turns just to clear the corners.

U mean this one?
medium.jpg

lp640 doesnt come in camo paint... only the lambo reventon comes in stealth bomber paint.
lambo-reventon-front1.jpg

Wa the reventon looks damn cool leh. Wonder if there is any in Singapore:dunno:

Wa the reventon looks damn cool leh. Wonder if there is any in Singapore:dunno:

Nope. Not in Singapore.

20 Reventons was sold in minutes in the Frankfurt Car show 2007.

It was actually cap at 20 but Lamborghini decided to make another 80 more to please their regular customers.

Lamborghini said it will not produce anymore of this monster.

Cost : A cool Euro 1,000,000

reventons were all sold even before they were manufactured.

they actually ran this machine vs a fighter jet.

i saw the clip on www.racingflix.com

yup, that's the one. usually these cars are rarely on the roads but if you see one it'll be feast for your eyes.

I think U were going for a stylized 'stealth bomber' feel since the car's in gunmetal color which works for me but pics are way too dark and details are lost. I'd tune the photo to be brighter, so the details come out more, maybe dodge the interesting bits then burn whatever that is uninteresting.

and yes, wonder a murc can fit into funan car park. driver must have had to make 2 turns just to clear the corners.

U mean this one?
medium.jpg

lp640 doesnt come in camo paint... only the lambo reventon comes in stealth bomber paint.
lambo-reventon-front1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.