lalang grass

Status
Not open for further replies.

kit_fisto

May 25, 2005
At home
Hi all, I;m sure all u of have read this tons of times, but i was wondering if punggol still has the lalang/tall grass. or development has taken over the area. thanks all for u help

kit_fisto said:
Hi all, I;m sure all u of have read this tons of times, but i was wondering if punggol still has the lalang/tall grass. or development has taken over the area. thanks all for u help

lots of lalang and tall grasses in the northern parts, but no more fluffy lalangs, just spiky yellow ones :(

icic, better than nothing la, its near punggol sec sch rite? around blk 638A?

kit_fisto said:
icic, better than nothing la, its near punggol sec sch rite? around blk 638A?

you seem to know the place pretty well, just follow edgefield plains up north :)

there's a big patch beside Punggol Marina as well

Was wondering is there any tall lalang grass around the west or north side of Singapore?

eikin said:
you seem to know the place pretty well, just follow edgefield plains up north :)

Lalang King of Punggol 21! The guardian of Punggol 21 Lalang. :sticktong

Funny said:
Lalang King of Punggol 21! The guardian of Punggol 21 Lalang. :sticktong

giving me chance to kok you ah?

Funny ---> :kok: <--- eikin

eikin said:

ok man thanks, will go there either tml or tues. hmmm its legal to go there rite? not private property of anything rite

kit_fisto said:
ok man thanks, will go there either tml or tues. hmmm its legal to go there rite? not private property of anything rite

no licence needed ;) don't worry, i don't own the place :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

just be careful of wild dogs

kit_fisto said:

Juz nid to take care of the nature. Dun litter loh! ;)

i very guai one man, sure wont litter=p

kit_fisto said:

make sure you don't ... or i'll hound you in your nightmares :devil: :bsmilie: just joking lah, but some 'premium spots' have been pretty littered already :( maybe should organise one 'Big Punggol Cleanup' one day :think:

kit_fisto said:

Thks! I juz hope everybody who go there will take care of Punggol 21, our Kampong loh. I begin to love here cos here have a lot of nice nature scene. ;)

eikin said:
make sure you don't ... or i'll hound you in your nightmares :devil: :bsmilie: just joking lah, but some 'premium spots' have been pretty littered already :( maybe should organise one 'Big Punggol Cleanup' one day :think:

Yup! I agreed! We shld take care of our punggol. ;)

is the place very hard to go? must stop at PE6 LRT station rite?

kit_fisto said:

Around Matilda House. ;)
Got Mimosa plants that are taller than a person there, too. :confused:

kit_fisto said:
is the place very hard to go? must stop at PE6 LRT station rite?

if you drive just continue from edgefield plains into the path leading into some construction site, if not stop at Kandaloor and walk in. Oasis and Damai are not in operation yet

redstone said:
Around Matilda House. ;)
Got Mimosa plants that are taller than a person there, too. :confused:

It's not easy to get into Matilda House now from the usual entry route due to construction of a new road and drain. i wouldn't recommend bashing through mimosa bushes as well. beyond Matilda House, just beside Punggol River is a pretty rustic place also.

eikin said:
It's not easy to get into Matilda House now from the usual entry route due to construction of a new road and drain. i wouldn't recommend bashing through mimosa bushes as well. beyond Matilda House, just beside Punggol River is a pretty rustic place also.

Can... go by the front or back of the house. ;)

redstone said:
Can... go by the front or back of the house. ;)

i don't mean getting into the house, but getting into the area where the house stands ... btw this house hasn't really got a front if you noticed.

Status
Not open for further replies.