lalang fields

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneofakind

Oct 2, 2006
So, was just searching the forums for the way to the punggol lalang fields, and found out that it was gonna be gone?! Now then, anybody has suggestions to alternative lalang fields? :D

So, was just searching the forums for the way to the punggol lalang fields, and found out that it was gonna be gone?! Now then, anybody has suggestions to alternative lalang fields? :D

just take a look at areas around punggol, there are many places with big patches of lalang. but of coz, don't expect anything as huge as the original lalang field.

BTW, it's sealed up already?

Is it gonna be gone or gone already?

Judging from a photo posted in the critique corner, looks like there are some lalang growing outside Matilda's house. need to check that place out.

Judging from a photo posted in the critique corner, looks like there are some lalang growing outside Matilda's house. need to check that place out.

That would be my photo. :embrass:

But the lalang's quite sparse. I'd recommend other areas?

It's going or gone already? Sad. I remember going by the area several years back. It struck to me as a great place to do certain types of photography. Unfortunately time and opportunity never quite presented itself.

many areas are currently under development,

and lalang has to be in season, now some areas have small patch of lalang, if you want a big field of lalang has to wait for next year, after dry season over, somewhere in mid~end March.

taken end March this year.

dsc_5520.jpg

Along e way into Punggol marina has some, not dense though, maybe can cheat by using diff angles??
BTW, usually lalang field will have snakes?? :dunno:

Along e way into Punggol marina has some, not dense though, maybe can cheat by using diff angles??
BTW, usually lalang field will have snakes?? :dunno:

Punggol Marina field is it the one where army land helicopters?

Punggol Marina field is it the one where army land helicopters?

sorry i got no idea where Army land helicopter lei..
But its along e way into e club's right side, which is also a beach..

Omgsh I always wanted to go punggol for shoot.
But the place is so so so ulu?
I know places can be found easily.
But still, read night86mare past posts on punggol, and other advises/comments, better to find a partner or more partners to go together, just in case anything happens yea?

I want to goooooooo anybody going this period?
Please tell meeeee thank you. Haha.

Btw sorry for hijacking. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.