lalang field

mojo

Nov 7, 2003
north
anybody knows where presently in SG got lalang. need for a photoshoot.

catchlights said:
The open field beside IMH, saw it two days ago. Act fast.

Haha!

the open field is between IMH and SBS transit Sengkang depot,
I mean I'm not sure when is due for lawn mowing.
so go before it's gone.

thanks Catchlights!

Malaysia a lot. Go Malaysia best.

Why is your search box on the top left? Mine is on the top right...

Because I'm an idiot and keep mixing up left with right. You should see me driving. :D

Lalang report!
Spotted tall lalang along Hillview road and along Upper bukit timah rd. opposite some old shop houses,200 meters stretch
of lalang paradise.You may need a machette to bash through.Lalang over 5 feet tall. :) (behind Gombak camp). Alternative lalang patch
along woodlands rd. and Senja way,nice clear grass patch with tall lalang as backdrop.Don't need to rush.The stretch behind Gombak camp have been there for ages.

Lalang report!
Spotted tall lalang along Hillview road and along Upper bukit timah rd. opposite some old shop houses,200 meters stretch
of lalang paradise.You may need a machette to bash through.Lalang over 5 feet tall. :) (behind Gombak camp). Alternative lalang patch
along woodlands rd. and Senja way,nice clear grass patch with tall lalang as backdrop.Don't need to rush.The stretch behind Gombak camp have been there for ages.

kum sia.. :) will report back after recce..

Any update on the lalang report?

actually if no need a field of lalang....maybe about 2m-2m size...haha can try Hort park...