Lake District Reflections ('digital' neutral grad)

Status
Not open for further replies.

erwinx

Jan 18, 2002
Visit site
For these photographs I bracketted but did not have a ND grad with me. So I scanned a light and dark photo, merged them and kind of did a 'digital' neutral density grad. Maybe I should have been more careful cleaning the image, but its just a small image for web use so I'm lazy :)

10311.jpg

10312.jpg

nice view...where is this place:D

Lake district is in UK or europe... Not too sure also... In UK, they have a guided tour to these places and all are photographer...

Whole day take photos and the agent will cook for you as well as take your film to develop. Also have sort of appreciation session where those joining "show off" their works. :)

Yup, its in the UK. i would say its not worth it to go on a guided photo tour in the UK where there are good roads, maps and the cost of the tour is higher than renting a car.

I have photographed the 1st scene 3 times. This was a previous attempt: http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=290647 The most famous lake in the lake district is Derwentwater http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=290647 but I was foiled by the rain this time around.

Originally posted by binbeto
Lake district is in UK or europe... Not too sure also... In UK, they have a guided tour to these places and all are photographer...

Whole day take photos and the agent will cook for you as well as take your film to develop. Also have sort of appreciation session where those joining "show off" their works. :)

Originally posted by erwinx
Yup, its in the UK. i would say its not worth it to go on a guided photo tour in the UK where there are good roads, maps and the cost of the tour is higher than renting a car.

Well, best thing is that you get to meet many like-mind people. Best of it all is that you dun have to think abt anything other than the composition and the camer's setting. :)

Heard that all meals are taken care of and they help you to send your film for developing. But not sure abt the price though.

Status
Not open for further replies.