siron

Mar 18, 2002
somewhere near...
www.geocities.com
Played around with PS... any comments?

pat_nice1.jpg

Originally posted by kamwai
i dun like the grey/black border...but the white border is nice

Oh..okay. ahah was yellow actually!! haha pple says it not nice!! Changed to white.. haha the pic focus became the border!! hah:dunno:

the pose seems very unnatural leh

its the position of her hands...btw...her smile is very sweet
;)

Siron, if you want, send me the original full size color version and see if I can improve it. The model is pretty and the pose is OK but the composition, the frame and the background.... er... sorry... suck!

Originally posted by StreetShooter
Eh ask Pat if she want to pose for me leh.
Dun worry I'm happily married, no funny business.

hahaha wait in line doc!
told siron his border not nice liao

Siron, a few pointers to take not. Look at the lighting of the surrounding. How the lights fall unto the subject's face. Light can make a person look fat, or thin. In this case the light does not accentuate the profile of the model. Thus, it makes her look dark and her features (eyes, nose, chin, lips,cheek) has all been flatten.
2nd, making her arch in such angle, not only does the model look unnatural, the angle somehow makes her head looks larger than her body. The overall weight of the image gives you the illusion of heaviness.
What you could have done is to explore different angles and light situation. By facing more towards the light might improve her complexions and sharpen her features. Don't be too quick to decide on the shot. Take a few more variants. Easy pal...

Originally posted by excentrique
Siron, a few pointers to take not. Look at the lighting of the surrounding. How the lights fall unto the subject's face. Light can make a person look fat, or thin. In this case the light does not accentuate the profile of the model. Thus, it makes her look dark and her features (eyes, nose, chin, lips,cheek) has all been flatten.
2nd, making her arch in such angle, not only does the model look unnatural, the angle somehow makes her head looks larger than her body. The overall weight of the image gives you the illusion of heaviness.
What you could have done is to explore different angles and light situation. By facing more towards the light might improve her complexions and sharpen her features. Don't be too quick to decide on the shot. Take a few more variants. Easy pal...

wow!! nice tips man! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by siron
Thanks Thanks!!! rty...you wanna the original pic?

Yes, the original full size one so I can do cropping with PS. You have my email, right?

Boy.... another thing about the pose....

Pat has the sweet demure look, her "open sitting posture" along with the arm resting on her knees give her this gung ho look... seems to clash with her looks.........

And BTW, Pat should sleep more, her dark rings and bags under her eyes are getting worse... and yes, I still can see it even with all the post processing... Siron, you no need to sleep she still need to okay~

Status
Not open for further replies.