Ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giorgio

Sep 22, 2008
A general question i have in mind.
In this age where paper qualitfication are so much and heavily placed emphasize on,do women with degree mind dating guys who are intellectual but only posesse a ITE cert or Diploma?Or say a women with PHD dating a guy with only a degree?
To ensure an average statistic across the board, let's assume the guy isn't a millionaire but an average joe.

In the past,parents have a foothold over the daughter's decision but now that individual [women] are much independant,how much do you think has change in terms of disparity of paper qualification?:)
Ladies!

A general question i have in mind.
In this age where paper qualitfication are so much and heavily placed emphasize on,do women with degree mind dating guys who are intellectual but only posesse a ITE cert or Diploma?Or say a women with PHD dating a guy with only a degree?
To ensure an average statistic across the board, let's assume the guy isn't a millionaire but an average joe.

In the past,parents have a foothold over the daughter's decision but now that individual [women] are much independant,how much do you think has change in terms of disparity of paper qualification?:)
Ladies!

most of it were discuss in nov 2006 about marry down etc.....

Click here n see

But again there might be other view points!:)

Haha that thread alot of off topic.
Hoping to listen to more intellectual answers:)
I know that caucasian don't mind dating down in terms of earning power and qualification as long as the partner has an interesting personality.
Heck,they don't even mind dating down in terms of age.

WOuld love to hear from the singaporean ladies side.

Last edited:
i think paper qualifications dun play a part..

basically i think is communication and understanding skills.. some ppl are smart.. not paper smart..

i think those kind of men dang hu dui stuff in the past are all bull ****..

2 smart person marry does not mean that the off spring will be smart as well..

Love Changes Everything!:bsmilie:

Erm, are you targetting a lady with higher qualification then you in the first place? ;p

Erm, are you targetting a lady with higher qualification then you in the first place? ;p

Alamak confirm one lei......:bsmilie:

It doesn't matter whether the guy have a degree or PHD, so as long both of them love each other.

More than 10yrs ago, my wife (Girlfriend back then) went to UK for her degree and I only have 3 'O's. She came back to SG with 2nd class upper honour and I was still struggling with my private diploma.

I only managed to get my degree 4 yrs ago which is 6yrs later than my wife, so do you think lower education then GF or wife matter? It's the love that matter dude!

You go NTU or NUS and count the proportion of guys study Engineering. Then go count proportion of gals study accountancy or business. Then consider they stay in their field. Do you think guys earn more than ladies?

as long as you are a werewolf and have sexy fur,

the ladies do not care what qualifications you have. :)

Giorgio said:
Hoping to listen to more intellectual answers

Informal, irreverent coffeeshop chat

1. Lacking or exhibiting a lack of reverence; disrespectful.
2. Critical of what is generally accepted or respected; satirical

Last edited:
It doesn't matter whether the guy have a degree or PHD, so as long both of them love each other.

More than 10yrs ago, my wife (Girlfriend back then) went to UK for her degree and I only have 3 'O's. She came back to SG with 2nd class upper honour and I was still struggling with my private diploma.

I only managed to get my degree 4 yrs ago which is 6yrs later than my wife, so do you think lower education then GF or wife matter? It's the love that matter dude!

You dare to put down a money back guarantee with that advice that if it does not happen like that you will compensate for time waste and heartache? heheheheh :bsmilie:.... Life is not that formulaic. Plus till anyone live and die they you can say it was successful but what if a year fro now divorce or break off or another 5 yrs from now or later?

I think the jury is still out on really there being any concrete proof that what works for you will work for others. There will always be that element of risk. And so many reasons why people stay together. Sometime is it not love, some can be just simply "because so long together..aiya forfgone conclusion must marry lah mentality too". Not saying yours is like that but well....we can't see the future just keep working at it and hope for the best.

Love come love go this is not something that plague celebrities..it happens to us normal folks too.

true love conquers all.

Status
Not open for further replies.