Ladies Outing??

Status
Not open for further replies.
trigger_lim said:
Any lady photographers (may or may not be a newbie) interested to organize a purely ladies outing? :D I'm kind of new to photography and hoping to learn from the experts. :)

Count in in ;) I am new to photography world as well. So am no expect. We could plan one if more ladies joining in :thumbsup:

i want to join too. can it be on this june?..

Hi ladies.

Do you know there's a ladies only sub-forum in CS? Drop Darren a pm and you can organise yours over there. Posting a thread like this in the open will not attract your target audience but also 'weirdos' who will eventually trash your thread.

Adam Goi said:
Hi ladies.

Do you know there's a ladies only sub-forum in CS? Drop Darren a pm and you can organise yours over there. Posting a thread like this in the open will not attract your target audience but also 'weirdos' who will eventually trash your thread.

Hi Adam, many thanks for your kind advice, I have PM darren last night. Hopefully he will agreed.

I just started a thread Re: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=134850

seems like i have to close it as pple are leaving unrelevant comments :(

hOrizoNsKy said:
Hi Adam, many thanks for your kind advice, I have PM darren last night. Hopefully he will agreed.

I just started a thread Re: http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=134850

seems like i have to close it as pple are leaving unrelevant comments :(

Hi hOrizoNsKy.

You're welcome. In fact there's no need to close the thread. You can also ask Darren or even the guys from the Admin Team to move the thread(s) there. As you can see, even the Moderators do not have access to the ladies sub-forum so you ladies can be assured of privacy ...

Hope you gals will get things going over there ... last time I heard it's been fairly quiet there (?) so there's a need for some of you to help to kick start this community ...

I think I better stop now ... you gals need your space ...

All the best! ;)

Adam Goi said:
Hi hOrizoNsKy.

You're welcome. In fact there's no need to close the thread. You can also ask Darren or even the guys from the Admin Team to move the thread(s) there. As you can see, even the Moderators do not have access to the ladies sub-forum so you ladies can be assured of privacy ...

Hope you gals will get things going over there ... last time I heard it's been fairly quiet there (?) so there's a need for some of you to help to kick start this community ...

I think I better stop now ... you gals need your space ...
All the best! ;)

Thanks again Adam:) I've just done that

Adam Goi said:
Hi ladies.

I wonder how i go to that forum??? :dunno:

trigger_lim said:
I wonder how i go to that forum??? :dunno:

PM the admins or Darren. Show him this thread and say that you're a female. He will enable your access to the female sub forum. Once enabled, you will be able to see it in the main forum page.

I guess its like that. I am a guy, so not really sure how it works. :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.