ladies of distraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

billycadiz

Oct 3, 2008
share with you this thing, just walking with my friend and spoted them... :lovegrin:
I want to know during this fast turn of event that how is it to focus with them all because the cam focuses on my friend at the right side??? C & S pls.....TIA.:)
n1068434128_30223480_5113_2_.jpeg

Haha. I think this is quite a priceless photo! While it may not be in focus, this photo breaks the boundaries of what, technically, a correct photo is.

Love the expression on the guy (your friend, haha) at the extreme right of frame. Would have loved to see more of him in it though. Right now he's cut off.

a breathe of fresh air! :thumbsup:

Perhaps convert to B&W and boost up the contrast/sharpen the photo more might make it better?

well you should have fast fast ask your friend to siam ah! and snap the pic, if not this pic is now more of a "grinning man of distraction" :bsmilie:

personally I think to fit your title it would be good to crop out your friend, and that wheelbarrow thing seems to be taking up too much space, though it cant be help coz it's THEIR stuff.

what cam did you took this pic with? Though it's not very sharp I still think it's a very quick wit photojournalism style. :)

A realllll pity.
But okay since this is critique corner, I have to say (hahaha) it's not sharp. But yes yes yes great moment great shot.

got tell the worker in the pic becareful with his drill? Later his toes got holes. LOL anyone there only 2 things to nip pick here. Show more of ur friend or remove him completely. the other is, ya, the pic is not sharp. but nevertheless gd catch!

funny capture.

if the basics had been there, this would have made a hilarious street photograph. the main problem lies not with sharpness or focus, but rather, the fact that there are elements being chopped off funnily and unflatteringly.great moment and well seen, nonetheless.

Thanks to all of you for the comments, :lovegrin: this picture is downloaded first on facebook then from there i copied it to here... wondering why it degraded the image of my friend, I didnt crop him because the original photo of him on the right corner is sharp, only the ladies and the men aren't. :dunno: I'm using 40d with the 18-55mm kit lens. sometimes i dont know why it focuses on things that i dont like sometimes..:bsmilie: Thanks again guys...;)

Thanks to all of you for the comments, :lovegrin: this picture is downloaded first on facebook then from there i copied it to here... wondering why it degraded the image of my friend, I didnt crop him because the original photo of him on the right corner is sharp, only the ladies and the men aren't. :dunno: I'm using 40d with the 18-55mm kit lens. sometimes i dont know why it focuses on things that i dont like sometimes..:bsmilie: Thanks again guys...;)

You probably set it on closest subject priority for focusing.

You probably set it on closest subject priority for focusing.

oh whats that? because i always use the 9 point focusing?

oh whats that? because i always use the 9 point focusing?

It will look thru all the AF points and hunt for a subject closest to the camera.

I'd suggest that you practise on setting a fixed focus point and aim for the subject to get a good clear pic in future.

Well, it's a great moment.

Doesn't really matter if the photo isn't sharp.

It will look thru all the AF points and hunt for a subject closest to the camera.

I'd suggest that you practise on setting a fixed focus point and aim for the subject to get a good clear pic in future.

Thanks.;) I'll practice and practice... :thumbsup:

haha. gimme your sharp eyes! funny capture!

haha. gimme your sharp eyes! funny capture!

:bsmilie: Thanks, but I failed the color blindness test before i've got the DSLR, I'll have a test again next year,when I try the 40D i didn't like the colors actually,it's so colorful:bsmilie:... hope I'll improve on fast scenes to capture, trying to practice the sensors focusing where and when.:)

actually if you crop your friend off, it looks like those old colour film where the photos arent as sharp as todays af and all the techy stuff. But great moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.