[vid]BII1rjoHdeU[/vid]

and the smack talk
[vid]vIcbip5xj4w[/vid]

enjoy!
:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

yeah i smell
salted fish... :ipuke:

:sweatsm:

I actually boycotted WWE bcoz The Rock left. Maybe I shd start again now that HE'S COOKING!!! :D

i smelelelelelelelelelelele him! can't wait for him vs john cena

tot he just hosting??? back for wrestling???

tot he just hosting??? back for wrestling???

yea i thought they said he's just hosting wrestlemania?

PS. anyone catch his movie faster? lol.:thumbsd:

back when i was your age, the rock was a pro-wrestler. not a tooth fairy

tooth_fairy_movie_review_dwayne_johnson_the_rock.png

ah. major changes. now u got facebook on wwe. *smiles*

the old wwf was more interesting haha. now is like soap opera...

ah. major changes. now u got facebook on wwe. *smiles*

the old wwf was more interesting haha. now is like soap opera...

the best match in history was Hulk Hogan Vs Ultimate Warrior ! old times.... :cry:

but the warrior got attitude problem and he got fired...sad......

Last edited:
the best match in history was Hulk Hogan Vs Ultimate Warrior ! old times.... :cry:

but the warrior got attitude problem and he got fired...sad......

Don't forget the Stone Cold Steve Austin!!! I would like to see him back in the ring!!!

And btw, my fave is the U N D E R T A K E R :devil:

Last edited:
first of all, sorry to the fans out there, the 2 wrestlers that i don't really like are Rock and Austin....they are overrated ,especially Austin, what a joke..

/me run and hide

first of all, sorry to the fans out there, the 2 wrestlers that i don't really like are Rock and Austin....they are overrated ,especially Austin, what a joke..

/me run and hide

aww... i thought austin was fine lar. he suffered from neck injury after bradhart. and they needed to hype things up against their counterpart WCW back then. so those 2 kinda became the posterboys.

the best match i rated was hulk vs the andrea the giant.

another one will be king kong bunny as well.

wow , you more old skool than me, those matches were like in the early 80s. :thumbsup:

not really, if i recall, hulk vs warrior is wrestlemania 5, while hulk vs giant was 3, only 2 years different.

another great is the animal, definitely more animal then now batista, a lot different.

not really, if i recall, hulk vs warrior is wrestlemania 5, while hulk vs giant was 3, only 2 years different.

another great is the animal, definitely more animal then now batista, a lot different.

remember kamala? he dont understand English and don't know how to tag, his manager Jimmy Hut has to teach him everytime.

kamala%205.jpg

Last edited: