Ladies and Gentlemen... THE ROCK... IS BACK

WWF bought over WCW and rename itself to WWE. after lot of good wrestlers left, i stopped watching wrestling already.

WWF is the official name of World Wildlife Foundation. They basically got into a suit to change the name.

Hopefully this will be his permanent appearance at WWE as he can't jolly well provide any decent act on the big screen for the past 10 years. :rolleyes:

he was successful as the toothfairy! kids love him:lovegrin:

i want the Ultimate Warrior !! or Goldberg !!

YES! ultimate warrior.....i still remember the british bulldog, jyd, king kong buddy, ricky steamboat....wow those were the days..

WWF bought over WCW and rename itself to WWE. after lot of good wrestlers left, i stopped watching wrestling already.

Watch TNA! A lot of the old NWO wrestlers left WCW after they close down for TNA. There used to be Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, Kevin Nash, Jeff Jarett, Konnan, Sting and Scott Steiner

Now a lot have retired or left for independent. Now that's left are Hulk Hogan, Eric Bischoff, Jeff Jarett(Founder of TNA) and Scott Steiner. TNA really is a breath of fresh air of the boring storyline of WWE, but TNA isn't much better nowadays due to lousy writers.

Their X-Division (Cruiserweight) are also non-existence. Where they once used to be the best in the country with wrestlers like Jerry Lynn, Chris Daniels, AJ Style and Homicide.

Eddie bring entertainment to live!!!! He was another icon but god took him. Another great will be chris.

dun mistake god for drugs..
was them drugs that caused his heart fail..

chris the wolverine or jericho? :)

remember kamala? he dont understand English and don't know how to tag, his manager Jimmy Hut has to teach him everytime.

kamala%205.jpg

Kamala, The Ugandan Headhunter! His match would be George The Animal Steele.

Is it embarrassing for me to say that I actually watched Macho Man got married to Elizabeth in the ring??? Now the guys might noe my real age already. :embrass::embrass::embrass:

So did I watch that :thumbsup:

Barber beefcake was also funny. Cut hair type. When management give him this name, he really dun like haha.

Think it was hulkster who kicked his leg under table to ask him accept the role. :bsmilie:

Hulk vs Warrior. Bret Hart vs British bulldog. Classic match-ups. Also loved the Legion of Doom.....man, i'm getting old liao.
Don't really watch nowadays, more soap opera rather than whacking each other.

Last edited:
my favorite was Ultimate Warrior, I only hate when he talks coz it's a bit hard to understand :bsmilie: my favorite tag team is Legion of Doom. my favorite divas are sable and trish stratus. i also love hitman bret hart. when bret left wwe, i stopped watching wrestling except when Goldberg joined wwe (and the divas of course haha). i went for UFC/MMA. much better imho :thumbsup:

Hulk vs Warrior. Bret Hart vs British bulldog. Classic match-ups. Also loved the Legion of Doom.....man, i'm getting old liao.
Don't really watch nowadays, more soap opera rather than whacking each other.

It is the soap opera that is entertaining isn't it?

Otherwise it will be another 2 men in the ring fighting for a a belt?

The story build up for big matches is often just as intriguing.

Just curious, anybody knows if the final outcome of the match is fixed?

It is the soap opera that is entertaining isn't it?

Otherwise it will be another 2 men in the ring fighting for a a belt?

The story build up for big matches is often just as intriguing.

Just curious, anybody knows if the final outcome of the match is fixed?

Yes the outcome is already decide before hand. Watched a documentary on it once, they interview Chris Benoir, the wolverine guy. He said that the referee will take note of the time and will signal the wrestlers to wrap it up when the time is up. The referee is the one that remembers the "script" and hints the wrestlers when they forget the next move.

Yes the outcome is already decide before hand. Watched a documentary on it once, they interview Chris Benoir, the wolverine guy. He said that the referee will take note of the time and will signal the wrestlers to wrap it up when the time is up. The referee is the one that remembers the "script" and hints the wrestlers when they forget the next move.

Chris Benoit... RIP

NOT all is scripted. There have been some very serious rivalries within the WWE, TNA etc over the years, which have put people in hospital.

Cactus Jack in his book, stated, when *objects* are used, and if you have seen his fights you will know what I mean, that is serious. At some point it gets out of hand, which just adds more drama.

I loved the cage fights between Undertaker and Mankind.

Actually Undertaker really started a lot of "big" matches. Cage matches, casket matches, hell in the cell, etc, were all "his" matches at first. Before him, WWF/WWE only had one "special" match, the Royal Rumble.

Last edited: