Ladies and Gentlemen... THE ROCK... IS BACK

remember kamala? he dont understand English and don't know how to tag, his manager Jimmy Hut has to teach him everytime.

kamala%205.jpg

how abt eddie?

i lie i cheat i steal:bsmilie:

kei1309 said:
honestly allen are you a 30 year old guy pretending to be 18? :bsmilie::bsmilie:

i'm 18 and i don't even know most of these wrestlers!

Hahaha I'm 12 and I love John Cena!! He's my hero and I've never heard of the rock, isn't he called Dwayne Johnson? LOL!! :bsmilie::bsmilie:

I like The Ultimate Warrior too. But can vaguely remember his match against Hulk. Who won and was it savage?

Further back in black & white, I like Jay Strongbone (if that was the name) - the Red Indian Chief.

A memorable match for me was between Hulk and KingKong Bundy when Hulk was still in bandage from earlier "injury" inflicted by KingKong? Of course Hulk won despite being "badly hurt to his already injured spine"

So much for the entertainment, WWF.

The match between hulk and warrior, warrior win. Anyway, warrior energy level was high. Many wrestler did mention that as they cannot do that entrance like warrior did.

Warrior best carreer was against macho man, where he managed to get macho man retired in wwf then.

Warrior was tag team partner with the stink I think back in other wrestling coy.

Anyway as Vince say it, warrior destroyed himself. He even never appear in some main event as schedule.

Eddie bring entertainment to live!!!! He was another icon but god took him. Another great will be chris.

enjoy . warrior vs hulk , best ! 30 mins match. get your pop corns or beers.

feel the intensity !!

[vid]Z9-T0jtelrQ[/vid]

[vid]TOT42cD1qT4[/vid]

[vid]kDosZwBe-D8[/vid]

Last edited:
Hopefully this will be his permanent appearance at WWE as he can't jolly well provide any decent act on the big screen for the past 10 years. :rolleyes:

WWE is going downhill ever since the big change in roster. Let's hope The Rock can finally teach those un-coordinated kids (Nexus) how to wrestle. The new guys couldn't wrestle or talk on the mike to save their arses. (Talking bout Cena, The Miz, Nexus and others) I do like RKO though. And god their writers should have been fired long ago.

I'm really hoping for Sting to make his debut appearance before he retires at Wrestlemania and kick the **** out of Undertaker and get inducted into Hall of Fame.

He was super magical at TNA.

Last edited:
9V-Orion Images said:
Hopefully this will be his permanent appearance at WWE as he can't jolly well provide any decent act on the big screen for the past 10 years. :rolleyes:

Hmm is he going to continue making those crappy movies after the comeback?

here is eddie!

[youtube]-Y1ES6oigqU[/youtube]

I liked the classic Kane (the one with the mask), and Triple H (when he was a bit younger). But now I feel they are all crap.

Can't wait to see The Rock in action!!

The match between hulk and warrior, warrior win. Anyway, warrior energy level was high. Many wrestler did mention that as they cannot do that entrance like warrior did.

Warrior best carreer was against macho man, where he managed to get macho man retired in wwf then.

Warrior was tag team partner with the stink I think back in other wrestling coy.

Anyway as Vince say it, warrior destroyed himself. He even never appear in some main event as schedule.

Is it embarrassing for me to say that I actually watched Macho Man got married to Elizabeth in the ring??? Now the guys might noe my real age already. :embrass::embrass::embrass:

Is it embarrassing for me to say that I actually watched Macho Man got married to Elizabeth in the ring??? Now the guys might noe my real age already. :embrass::embrass::embrass:

yah, then Hogan fall in love with Eliza and Macho Man beat hogan up like a pup. and macho man always said:

"OOOO yeahh"

Last edited:
yah, then Hogan fall in love with Eliza and Macho Man beat hogan up like a pup. and macho man always said:

"OOOO yeahh"

I loved WWF. If only they realised it long ago to not put it as WWF then kana change to WWE. There is always sthg missing after changing the letters, despite even having The Rock heating the screen up. Fengshui in the letters? :dunno:

Btw, royal rumble in WWF was much much much more entertaining then. :bsmilie:

how abt eddie?

i lie i cheat i steal:bsmilie:

Kamala speak good English. Wwf then did nor paid them well and he have problem paying school fees for his child.

I loved WWF. If only they realised it long ago to not put it as WWF then kana change to WWE. There is always sthg missing after changing the letters, despite even having The Rock heating the screen up. Fengshui in the letters? :dunno:

Btw, royal rumble in WWF was much much much more entertaining then. :bsmilie:

WWF bought over WCW and rename itself to WWE. after lot of good wrestlers left, i stopped watching wrestling already.