Ladies above 40 difficult to find true love???

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
Hi!
Ladies n Gentlemen,
2 sunday ago in the ST papers feature some rich n famous, single n available ladies over the age of 40 have difficulty finding true love!

Then the following sunday ST reported that there r 30 people in the Q wanted to get to know one of the lady featured by the she is the boss of a real estate co. a very outstanding lady i must say! (feel sad dat ladies need to resort to advert for a lifetime partner:cry: )

we have heard from those rich n famous people now juz wanna hear from commoners like us who r not in that category!

1) Do our local guys have high expectation?
2) Or is it the ladies have high expectation?
3) Is it due to local guys really feel inferior that ladies have higher qualifiation n earning more $ then guys which resulted in above...
4) which in turn resulted guys outsourcing for spouses overseas?
5) Guys like to be commanding like to be above everything n control everything be it in life or in love...etc...
6) Do ladies really mind or dun mind guys of a lower qualification n income?
7) Is it the demand for equality in the society that ladies wanted to proof that whatever a guy can do they can also or to out perform guys or simply too career minded?(dun misunderstood me its ok to be career minded but not over)
8) Or is it that the Reality over rules True love? (eg:no $ no talk, cost of living, guys must make the first move, being a divorce....etc)

So Ladies n Gentlemen lets shoot....let our voices be heard!:sweatsm:

ps: appreciate not to OT too much thks!

Yes

Yes

Dude, one is talking about a mate here, not a camera which can be sold in the second hand market. LOL.

3) Is it due to local guys really feel inferior that ladies have higher qualification n earning more $ then guys which resulted in above...
Asians in general does feel this.

Outsourcing? ha ha ha... I like this... you are too engrossed in work. Take a break. Though marriage is sometimes an occupation...

5) Guys like to be commanding like to be above everything n control everything be it in life or in love...etc...
People in general, especially those with lower self esteem and lacking self confidence wants control. This is applicable to any race colour or nationality. It is a global, human thing.

Reality check says yes. Not all the time, but most of the time.

7) Is it the demand for equality in the society that ladies wanted to proof that whatever a guy can do they can also or to out perform guys or simply too career minded?(dun misunderstood me its ok to be career minded but not over)
This is the same thing happening everywhere. But then again, the cost of living in most cities around the world is making both husband and wife having to work to make ends meet. A higher position in the company means more responsibility which in turn, when not handled properly will lead to a breakdown in the marriage. Applies to both men and women.

8) Or is it that the Reality over rules True love? (eg:no $ no talk, cost of living, guys must make the first move, being a divorce....etc)
True love still exist. Just that it is getting more and more rare as each day goes by. Sad right?

Guys reach 70 yrs old still can go Vietnam get a 20 yr old bride.
Girls will have a lot of trouble after 30.

After 40... ... ... .. .

Hi!
Ladies n Gentlemen,
2 sunday ago in the ST papers feature some rich n famous, single n available ladies over the age of 40 have difficulty finding true love!

Then the following sunday ST reported that there r 30 people in the Q wanted to get to know one of the lady featured by the she is the boss of a real estate co. a very outstanding lady i must say! (feel sad dat ladies need to resort to advert for a lifetime partner:cry: )

we have heard from those rich n famous people now juz wanna hear from commoners like us who r not in that category!

3) Is it due to local guys really feel inferior that ladies have higher qualifiation n earning more $ then guys which resulted in above...

the world is so busy making money ! how to find love ? i think money has become the love. :sweatsm:

those above 40 and still cant find love, IMHO it's their own fault.
most of just too choosy and picky, or they have some attitude problems so people cant get along with them for too long (marriage is lifelong, in general). For those who are too "busy" when they were younger, who's to blame? again, their own fault.

After 40... ... ... .. .

I am 94 now, do you have any lobangs for Vietnam?

Hong Sien

After 40... ... ... .. .

EH...I dont think so la..cos... i think this route of going Vietnam to get mate at old age can be travelled by both sex as it's paved by the amount of cash u have...no money no honey...haha..

I am 94 now, do you have any lobangs for Vietnam?

Hong Sien

"Lobangs" are every where. Go to SexToys.com and get an inflatable...hee
(that usually have 3 "lobangs"):devil:

Most ppl are too busy in their earlier lives and care not about having a life partner. Usually too busy gettingh those papers, den work the hell and have $$ as life partner. Some are just unlucky in love.

The article was a joke, after it was published, she had 100 over suitors haha more likely suiting after her money! She did announce she is a millionaire. Women like her above 40 desperate for a man ( she did say how she called her ex hubby twice to ask for a patch back), when they get smitten with a guy, everything also can give him....

One of the main reasons is that our Singapore aunties have very poor sense of dressing/make up/ manners/ thinking when they hit 40.
Because of our Singapore's lifestyle, they worked very hard in their office, at home, talking care of their children, and leave very little time for themselves. They try to save money so that their children have better items in life, save to pay for their loans and mortgages, etc...
Singapore women love their men because women normally "FEEL" love. Unfortunately MEN "visualise" love and thru physical activities. However our hardworking aunties have no more energy left for their husband ....:bsmilie:
If the forty-something Singapore aunties can make themselves look, feel and think like this 42 yo Chinese aunty (Jenny Xu) then I am sure they will give a hard time to the Vietnamese, Chinese, Thai, etc....
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jenny-xu-newzealand/278592114/

sad siah.. men 40 still got ppl want, but when women turned 40 then really got many nasty remarks. that's why they have a term 'spinster' mainly to describe 'lao gu por' but wat terms to give men over 40? diamond bachelor :rolleyes:

One of the main reasons is that our Singapore aunties have very poor sense of dressing/make up/ manners/ thinking when they hit 40.

heehee, 40 years old only is auntie already. so sad :cry:

aiyah what to do, men so shallow. when they 25, chase 20yo. 35, still chase 20yo. 55, still want 20yo...

heehee, 40 years old only is auntie already. so sad :cry:

aiyah what to do, men so shallow. when they 25, chase 20yo. 35, still chase 20yo. 55, still want 20yo...

Chasers can be of any age as long as they got money.

But the ones are being chased must be 20 something. :bsmilie:

I actually prefer women around the age of 30, plus or minus. :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.