ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

yumyum

Aug 18, 2005
Singapore
www.yummibear.multiply.com
can anyone tell me where can i buy the ladder which many CSers used for shooting ?

Sorry if i am in the wrong thread

can anyone tell me where can i buy the ladder which many CSers used for shooting ?

You need a long lens to go along ... Powerful flash too.. :)

Happy shooting .. and dun fall down .. might hurt ppl if u do ..

ladders come in all shape and sizes.
most of us around here use 1 or 2 step ladders. they are generally available at hardware/stationery shops or big supermarkets like Carrefour. rough cost is around $30-40 :)

The big stationery shop at funan centre 2nd level.

ladders are so passe..... must up the arms race! cherry picker's the way to go! confirm plus chop not only u guarantee to get the perfect view for the perfect pic! big bonus - u can make sure only YOU block others, and not the other way round! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cherry-picker.jpg
:cheers:

ladders are so passe..... must up the arms race! cherry picker's the way to go! confirm plus chop not only u guarantee to get the perfect view for the perfect pic! big bonus - u can make sure only YOU block others, and not the other way round!

:bsmilie: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

ladders are so passe..... must up the arms race! cherry picker's the way to go! confirm plus chop not only u guarantee to get the perfect view for the perfect pic! big bonus - u can make sure only YOU block others, and not the other way round! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

cherry-picker.jpg
hahahaha i will really laugh if i see this @ events

hehe.. aerial photography already.. 'stomach pain from the laughter'.

dont think you can put a cherry picker on an indoors location eg. Junction 8 Top of the 8, Tampines Mall Open Plaza, Marina Square Center Atrium.. ;)

cherry-picker.jpg
Wah! How muchie?

cherry-picker.jpg

omg :bsmilie:

dont think you can put a cherry picker on an indoors location eg. Junction 8 Top of the 8, Tampines Mall Open Plaza, Marina Square Center Atrium.. ;)

wanna bet? ;)

seen this at shopping centres b4, esp now with all the holiday season ard the corner...

GS-2046.jpg

contractors are cleared to move their vehicles in, but as a civilian for shooting an event? abit of a tall order literally imo.

Please be advised that certain individuals have said that they will intentionally push people off ladders - hence be mentally prepared to retailiate with a like amount of force should such occurances happen.

need airbag around the ladder just in case u fall. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.