ladder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandman77

Mar 30, 2005
can anyone tell me where can i buy the ladder which many CSers used for shooting ?

Sorry if i am in the wrong thread
You need a long lens to go along ... Powerful flash too.. :)

Happy shooting .. and dun fall down .. might hurt ppl if u do ..

FilterFunk

Apr 1, 2006
卧龙岗
ladders come in all shape and sizes.
most of us around here use 1 or 2 step ladders. they are generally available at hardware/stationery shops or big supermarkets like Carrefour. rough cost is around $30-40 :)

eow

Jun 22, 2004
can anyone tell me where can i buy the ladder which many CSers used for shooting ?

Sorry if i am in the wrong thread
The big stationery shop at funan centre 2nd level.

nightwolf75

Staff member
Dec 18, 2003
really MORE diaper changes
ladders are so passe..... must up the arms race! cherry picker's the way to go! confirm plus chop not only u guarantee to get the perfect view for the perfect pic! big bonus - u can make sure only YOU block others, and not the other way round! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:cheers:

chanxj

Sep 4, 2006
Singapore......
www.xjavprod.com
ladders are so passe..... must up the arms race! cherry picker's the way to go! confirm plus chop not only u guarantee to get the perfect view for the perfect pic! big bonus - u can make sure only YOU block others, and not the other way round!
:bsmilie: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Apr 10, 2006
ladders are so passe..... must up the arms race! cherry picker's the way to go! confirm plus chop not only u guarantee to get the perfect view for the perfect pic! big bonus - u can make sure only YOU block others, and not the other way round! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hahahaha i will really laugh if i see this @ events

nikkie

Jan 7, 2005
Singapore
hehe.. aerial photography already.. 'stomach pain from the laughter'.

FilterFunk

Apr 1, 2006
卧龙岗
dont think you can put a cherry picker on an indoors location eg. Junction 8 Top of the 8, Tampines Mall Open Plaza, Marina Square Center Atrium.. ;)

Wah! How muchie?

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo

omg :bsmilie:

V

vince123123

Please be advised that certain individuals have said that they will intentionally push people off ladders - hence be mentally prepared to retailiate with a like amount of force should such occurances happen.

Lenscapes

Apr 28, 2004
need airbag around the ladder just in case u fall. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom