Ladder Gang

You want to know who these people are? Very easy, after the event a day or two later go to clubsnap Ready Lights Action section and see the threads there, see who are the ones shooting at model eye level and shooting over the official photographers heads. Usually their watermark bigger and louder than their pictures also. The final purpose? Post excitedly on forums and refresh the page eagerly hopefully got people will post good commend and praise them. F them.

Like this one?

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/read...akashimaya-19th-anniversary-fashion-show.html

A ladder, or plastic stool, is like a sword it has both sides.

It can be used to aid or to hurt.

Used by the wrong people it hurts.

There's some code of etiquette on photographer behaviour, be it in weddings, an event, or runway. It's hard to explain to wannabes if they are serious about the job they will find out themselves. I wonder how can people enjoy their fun at the expense of others.

Look at your photo and ask, were you behaving like an airs whole while getting this picture? It probably don't matter.

Stepladders and stools had always been used by photographers the difference is how when and common sense.

IMG_3702.JPG

IMG_3828.JPG

I saw ladder yakuza.

Last edited:
IMG_3702.JPG

IMG_3828.JPG

I saw ladder yakuza.

he can afford (to rent or own) 2 nice cameras, creamy metal lenses but did not tailor his trousers :(

Can't do much other then tell the time but cost more then a desktop plus laptop ... Maybe an iPad too hahahaha

I saw a grasshopper on a tree branch this morning and when I back, it went up to higher branches. Without a ladder, I got way to get close up of it cause my lens is just 100mm (macro). I remember that my neighbour got a chair and so, I went to borrow it. I think I will get a 3 foot ladder for any unexpected needs in the future. :D

I saw a grasshopper on a tree branch this morning and when I back, it went up to higher branches. Without a ladder, I got way to get close up of it cause my lens is just 100mm (macro). I remember that my neighbour got a chair and so, I went to borrow it. I think I will get a 3 foot ladder for any unexpected needs in the future. :D

now that's hardcore, ladder macro.

426176_10151200614614218_2055096363_n.jpg

no ladder but still pretty hardcore (from Fei Ren Ju Le Bu) [ translates to : useless people club]

IMG_3702.JPG

IMG_3828.JPG

I saw ladder yakuza.

Parking Attendants are now using high-end cameras and lenses to catch drivers flouting the rules.

they don't need to be next to your vehicle to issue summons any more

:bsmilie: