Lacoste commercials - what're the song titles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

itchy

Aug 19, 2004
Katong
Remember seeing the Lacoste pink commercial for their perfume. Nice melodic song but dunno who sing and what's the title. Then now got this catchy tune for the male Lacoste green fragrance. Do you know what're the titles and the singer of those songs?

itchy said:
Remember seeing the Lacoste pink commercial for their perfume. Nice melodic song but dunno who sing and what's the title. Then now got this catchy tune for the male Lacoste green fragrance. Do you know what're the titles and the singer of those songs?

For the Lacoste Ad with the man jump the stone as the wave crashes:

Song: Mushaboom. It is by Feist from the album Let it Die.

For the Lacoste Lady ad " A Touch of Pink"..there has been some talk over it and the version of the song apparently. What I know is the girl in the ad is the singer herself who is paid to endorse the product. The song is "Save your kisses " and the singer is Natasha Thomas. But here is the funny part in Europe you can't get this song but in a Asia release in her album it is "Let me show you (the Way)...from where I track it down... I heard it a few times before actually..I was more captivated by her which lead me to search for her details heheh...the song was just a second pursuit but it is a nice song. Catchy and tat was why when the ad was shown in Singapore, the song was familiar.

Status
Not open for further replies.