Lack Of Portraits Shooter In Cs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xfathom69

Aug 8, 2002
Visit site
Why is there a lack of portraits shooters? Most shooters are insect/bird and kids lovers, no women or glamour lovers.

Could there be more gays in clubsnap?

no model, also got friend wah

don't tell me all of us got ugly friends

I love portraits.

It's not easy to find volunteer to pose for portraits photography, be it pretty or ugly and even guys.

Originally posted by xfathom69
Why is there a lack of portraits shooters? Most shooters are insect/bird and kids lovers, no women or glamour lovers.

Er, pardon me for asking, but what's the correlation between not shooting women (or shooting just insects, kids and birds) and being gay? :dunno:

All those out there interested in shoot women, drop me a msg,

I plan to organize one outdoor shoot with part-time student model. Cost is about $20 per person. The duration is about 2-3 hrs. Minimun 10 per person, Max is 15. A small group to ensure everybody gets their shot. Will be held on a SAT in Nov

$25 per person if bikini requested.

Please note that the fees goes to the model, her transportation and refreshment and administrative costs

All those out there interested in shoot women, drop me a msg,

I plan to organize one outdoor shoot with part-time student model. Cost is about $20 per person. The duration is about 2-3 hrs. Minimun 10 per person, Max is 15. A small group to ensure everybody gets their shot. Will be held on a SAT in Nov

$25 per person if bikini requested.

Please note that the fees goes to the model, her transportation and refreshment and administrative costs

:eek: Like that also can ar

I am sure some of us want to shoot female portrait but cannot afford for a pro model. By gathering a group, we can do it easily.

This group must be a smaller size group compare to those photographic clubs which offers low rate but big group situation

When there is demand, there is supply. Correct me if I am wrong,

Like I said if u have friends willing to let u shoot fine, for those who don't this is just a chance. Using models whether pro or amature, increase the learning curve

Will u be asking yr friends to do the tiring job of models? posing in sun,wearing bikini?

It is not solict bus, since no one in cs has organize a model shoot,why not ? Is it right to organzi JBP trip and not model shoot?

If someone will to organzie, and I want to shoot, I will also join

Originally posted by xfathom69

Well, i thought that comment was pretty unfair. A side swipe at the sexuality and the sexual preferences of the members here isn't exactly the nicest thing to do, is it?

As for the lack of glamour/women portraiture shot... well, in my opinion, a portraiture shot, male or female, young or old, are still considered portraiture shots, yes?

And oh, how does having a bikini clad model help anyone improve their photography?

This is not a flame mind you, but i am curious on your views.

Status
Not open for further replies.