Labs that develop prints up to A1 size

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielG

May 10, 2002
austvilleinsg.com
Hi, not sure if this is the right place to post this thread.

I need to find a photo lab that can print out photo up to A1 size. Prefer if able to print onto canvas (is that canvas?) like those from bridal shops. Appreciate if anyone can let me know the name and contact number of these labs.

i do canvas / fineart prints for artists and photographers and exhibitions. drop me a pm if you're interested.

i do canvas / fineart prints for artists and photographers and exhibitions. drop me a pm if you're interested.

Hi,
Do you do normal 4r prints? We have a charitable organisation looking to develop some photographs and looking for a vendor that processes photographs and willing to give special price for non profit charitable organisation. Or do you have suggestions which shops to go to or who to contact?

Many thanks in advance.

Gunawan

Can any kind bros here share where can I develop digital photographs from 4r- 5r sizes?

I am asking on behalf of a non profit charitable organisation who wishes to develop a few hundred photographs for their annual dinner event.

Any good suggestions on shops with reasonably good quality and willing to offer discount for non profit charity organisation?

Many thanks in advance.

Can any kind bros here share where can I develop digital photographs from 4r- 5r sizes?

I am asking on behalf of a non profit charitable organisation who wishes to develop a few hundred photographs for their annual dinner event.

Any good suggestions on shops with reasonably good quality and willing to offer discount for non profit charity organisation?

Many thanks in advance.
please refrain from borrowing other's threads.
start a new topic in the appropriate forum.

thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.