Not open for further replies.

sbs99

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.instagram.com
310343642_5a99f308a4.jpg

Hi all, sharing this info

This coming saturday 9th Dec 2006

The Labrador Christmas Fiesta represented another successful tie-up with Singapore agencies and organisations to bring another socially challenging, educational and good fun to the Singapore landscape, and serve to cap off the Year as the biggest community effort for year ending 2006.

For the Adventurous, join our Mysterious Tunnels cum Fort Batu Berlayer Tours, happening every hour at 6pm, 7pm and 8pm.

Usually the Tunnel Tours cost $8.40/pax, but just for 1 night, it will cost only $2/pax, and on top of that, you will get to visit the unrevealed Fort Batu Berlayar, a British war defense site closed to the Public. But just for you, the gates will be opened just for 1 night.

Proceeds go the Club Rainbow, a childrens' charity.

More info here:

http://www.api.sg/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1477

http://tomorrow.sg/archives/2006/12/06/labrador_park_-_what_lies_beneat.html

http://www.sgforums.com/?action=thread_display&thread_id=221986

http://9.liquidblade.com/?p=346

batu4_th.jpg

Oh my, now then I know. :cry:

Not much publicity...i think their official poster only confirmed one day ago...heh
Besides UE's forum currently undergoing revamp. (reopening soon in jan i guess)

No worries, now u know right?? Heh. =)

why our tourism board never develop this place into some places of historic interest ? :think:

I think they rather spend the money else where on so called Uniquely Singapore....like renaming Marina Bay...as Marina Bay. LoL ok just a dig at it.

I think they should promote Singapore's heritage...we got so much history, i find it hard to believe they shrug it off and deny certain periods never existed. These are the actual areas which definitely make money well spent.
:p

I think they rather spend the money else where on so called Uniquely Singapore....like renaming Marina Bay...as Marina Bay. LoL ok just a dig at it.

I think they should promote Singapore's heritage...we got so much history, i find it hard to believe they shrug it off and deny certain periods never existed. These are the actual areas which definitely make money well spent.
:p

Will be going, as member of public. Changed your number? If not will call you then haha! ;)

kaoz, i working full tt day! :(

darn~ change make it.

OT:
well, heritage?
they torn down the national library~

darn~ change make it.

OT:
well, heritage?
they torn down the national library~

that's why im against destroying our heritage/history in the name of progression.

But i do applaud certain efforts to preserve certain locations, earmarking them as historical sites, but then again selling historical sites to commercial companies is alittle ironic since their main aim is still to earn profit then really concerned about preserving the location. Heard OCH is becoming another resort/spa....zzzzz......

The old National library was a big loss, i agree. :p

Redstone - u manage to go? Heard from the others by 7pm...90% of the tickets for all time slots were sold. :p

By the way, here's my photos

U took photos?
=)

:think: What lies beneath... isn't that a movie by Harrison Ford, what its gonna do with Labrador Park Event :dunno:

:think: What lies beneath... isn't that a movie by Harrison Ford, what its gonna do with Labrador Park Event :dunno:

It has nothing to do with the movie. It's like saying you have a fractured jaw, and someone ask you what has it got to do with the shark movie. :dunno:

ayah, API should hav sent d e-mail earlier den i can plan my offday wks ahead. any idea if will org again. last time i went Thomson CC de de fort not included leh. :sticktong :(

It has nothing to do with the movie. It's like saying you have a fractured jaw, and someone ask you what has it got to do with the shark movie. :dunno:

copycat :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.