Lab printing? Cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Oracle

Jun 23, 2005
East Coast
Where is the cheapest lab printing in singapore? This is for a friend wedding coffee table. I have got the book binding but still searching for the cheap and good lab printer! Anyone?

cheap? meaning what price range are you talking about? and what's the quantity?

The Oracle said:
Where is the cheapest lab printing in singapore? This is for a friend wedding coffee table. I have got the book binding but still searching for the cheap and good lab printer! Anyone?
May I know where do u have your coffee table binding?

John Tan said:
May I know where do u have your coffee table binding?
Classic Book Binder
Blk 30 #03-92
Defu Lane 10
Singapore 539211
Tel : 63824597, 62808720

I mean any good quality but cheap lab printing you guys can recommend? I dont mean photolab printing but those printing made into coffee table. I saw those double pages with a centrefold are really beautiful and yet to find out where yet. Hope i can explain better.

Do a search. This has been discussed countless times.

so anyone could tell me that? since there is a number of thread regarding it. I have asked numberous but no real reply at all.

I think i found what to describe what i want. I think i am trying to do a magazine style wedding album. Have you heard of it? It is like a magazine kind of feel paper but it is laminated on a hardboard i guess. Anyone know where i can print it?

Status
Not open for further replies.