L4D2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

just2ofus

Jan 5, 2009
Sengkang
June 1, 2009 - By the time you read this, Valve will have announced the existence of Left 4 Dead 2 at Microsoft's E3 press conference. By watching the announcement trailer, you'll discover that there are new characters, special zombies, and even melee weapons like a chain saw. But if you want to learn more, read on, because we were at Valve last week to actually play through one of the sequel's campaigns (the E3 demo only features the first two levels of the campaign that we played), and we got all the bloody details.

more on http://pc.ign.com/articles/988/988161p1.html

Yea but L4D came out not long only.. So fast L4D2..

Yea but L4D came out not long only.. So fast L4D2..

haha. i guess people got bored of the same map and same zombies. so i guess they come out with badder zombies.

i love the part when they mentioned "Run out of bullets?" hahaha. use axe. KNN! this will be fun.

but i saw nov 17. we had to wait that long?

Its a cash cow for valve. Why waste effort on a single player game when you can just change the models on a popular game and release it as a new game.. they are learning from EA.

that one just preview mah. havent add all the nice graphics.

:bigeyes::bigeyes::bigeyes:

that one just preview mah. havent add all the nice graphics.

It won't get vastly better than this... at most a few tweaks to the rendering system, but change in gfx? Won't happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.