L lens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wawasan

Jun 27, 2008
western Singapore
hello, im not too sure whats the full meaning of a L lens?, i know its called a luxury lens?(correct me if im wrong) but i don't this its just because of the "luxury" name that makes it so expensive? there must be something special about that lens right?
your help is much appreciated :)

they really are magical lenses.
I can point an L lens randomly and take a good shot.

Been using my 18-55 kit lens. I rented a 24 -105 f4L...... and it was stunning ........

hello, im not too sure whats the full meaning of a L lens?, i know its called a luxury lens?(correct me if im wrong) but i don't this its just because of the "luxury" name that makes it so expensive? there must be something special about that lens right?

Huh...I thought L stands for Lousy???:think:

haha, L for LOVE!
have a 70-200 L. Be it IS, 2.8 or 4, L is love!! :bsmilie:

Having an L lens is top notch quality, it's very addictive you know :bsmilie:

Having an L lens is top notch quality, it's very addictive you know :bsmilie:

Totally agree with you. :) The IQ from the 70-200f4ISL really blown me away. Really impressed with the photos taken by that lens. Now in my mind keep thinking about what is the next L lens I should get even though I keep shouting "Bo Lui" liao. Hahahhaa:bsmilie:

The L only stands for the Red Lubber Band you see on the lens... nothing more.

Totally agree with you. :) The IQ from the 70-200f4ISL really blown me away. Really impressed with the photos taken by that lens. Now in my mind keep thinking about what is the next L lens I should get even though I keep shouting "Bo Lui" liao. Hahahhaa:bsmilie:

Exactly! Once you kena 'L-ed', you'll LL buy the L lenses :bsmilie:

Agreed that L lens is pure magic! You can take a picture of a pile of **** and it will look like gold to everyone else! Dun waste money on kit lens.. just get a L lens!

Exactly! Once you kena 'L-ed', you'll LL buy the L lenses :bsmilie:

Agreed that L lens is pure magic! You can take a picture of a pile of **** and it will look like gold to everyone else! Dun waste money on kit lens.. just get a L lens!

You guys are really giving newbies very heavy doses of L poison.:nono:
:bsmilie::bsmilie:

We are very deep in poison :bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.