L-Bracket Options for d300/d700 with MB-10 grip

sweeper

Mar 25, 2005
Hi,

Any one here has the above for D300/D700 with MB-10?
Can share your usage experience with your L bracket ?

Other then Kirk and RRS, what other options do I have ?
and is Kirk and RRS worth the price ,
e.g.
I am using it mainly for macro / closeup shoot, so stability is a priority.

Thanks in advance :)

Markins also make L brackets but not sure if they bring in the version for use with battery grip. You can try asking TK photo but I don't think Markins is much cheaper than the other brands.

Mestos(Korean)? I just ordered one last week. It will fit both my D700 and D300s with the MB-D10.
I think its slightly cheaper than Kirk.:)

Markins also make L brackets but not sure if they bring in the version for use with battery grip. You can try asking TK photo but I don't think Markins is much cheaper than the other brands.

Thanks for the info,
have you used any of these? any feedback ?

Mestos(Korean)? I just ordered one last week. It will fit both my D700 and D300s with the MB-D10.
I think its slightly cheaper than Kirk.:)

You ordered online from Mestos or ?
How much in total plus shipment ?
Do let me know your experience after you have tried it
Thanks

One more question
How about the universal L bracket vs the custom ones ?
Rational is that you change camera more often then your support system

OP at Sim Lim sells kangrinpoche version at about two-third RRS price, quality similar. Its better to get model specific version to ensure access to the various parts of your camera. When not used to mount camera onto ballhead, it offers protection fro the body....paid about 200 for D3s version.

Last edited:
You ordered online from Mestos or ?
How much in total plus shipment ?
Do let me know your experience after you have tried it
Thanks

Just PM you the details. :)

OP at Sim Lim sells kangrinpoche version at about two-third RRS price, quality similar. Its better to get model specific version to ensure access to the various parts of your camera. When not used to mount camera onto ballhead, it offers protection fro the body....paid about 200 for D3s version.

slighly OT, but is this L-bracket from OP mountable on an acratech ultimate ballhead? :embrass:

Thanks for all the reply,

I think I will go to the shops to compare one last thing ...
to get the version with or without grip ... ie if its stable with grip

:)