Kx dual lens kit ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fengwei

Aug 25, 2004
Queenstown
www.pbase.com
Hi all,

Saw quite some guy interested in the dual lens kit. I heard the new batch will be in town by this Friday, including both 50-200 and 55-300 kit for us to choose. There are some blue color ones too, but only limited number.

Hope the price would be competitive to oversea prices ;p

Cheers and happy shopping.

Hi all,

Saw quite some guy interested in the dual lens kit. I heard the new batch will be in town by this Friday, including both 50-200 and 55-300 kit for us to choose. There are some blue color ones too, but only limited number.

Level 10 poison... lucky I'm immuned to k-x but not lenses... :sweat:

Actually I'm interested in body only... Any idea if that will be possible soon? I think it's time for me to 'downgrade' my K10D

Hi all,

Thanks FW, was about to go out get the K-x this afternoon... now will wait another 2 more days.:thumbsup:

BTW, what is your recommendation for a good flash system for the K-x?

Postnote:

I have just place reservation with MSC for 1 set .... yipee!

Last edited:
Thanks FW, was about to go out get the K-x this afternoon... now will wait another 2 more days.:thumbsup:

BTW, what is your recommendation for a good flash system for the K-x?

Postnote:

Pentax only got 2 flashes for you to choose: 540 or 360. Either one would be good enough for general use I think. I'm using the 540 and like it better than 360.

Enjoy the new camera :)

Damm!
Want the 300 kit very much but just got my Kx kit from MSC last week.

Postnote:

Can I know the price of the dual kit kx ?
Thanks in advance.

how much is the K-X retailing for, please?

Hi knyghtfall,

k-x is retailing at anything from 942 to 1027. Average is about $960 or so. The price at Orient Photo is 950.

The dual kit lens should be 1200-1300 range. I did the conversion from amazon.jp which overcharges a fair bit so it might end up 1400 max. Whew~ but 1400 max is too expensive even if it's bundled with the 55-300mm zoom.

I'm expecting around $1,260/- for dual kit lens....

Would a group buy help get lower prices, if those keen on the dual lens kit, assuming you are planning to get the Kx?

I'm new to dslr. Planning to get a K-x.
Would it be good to start off with a dual lens kit straight away or should i just start off with
the single lens one?

Would it be good to start off with a dual lens kit straight away or should i just start off with
the single lens one?

Most have replied to a similar question in another thread

I suggest to use the kit first (it's 18-55mm, wide to mid) and see if you need a longer length. If you do, get a telephoto lens.

Last edited:
my first post....

keen to get the KX as well. below is the info I got from emjay yesterday when i email them. no price though..

Pentax KX Lens Kit w/18-55mm (Black) - Available
Pentax KX Lens Kit w/18-55mm (White) - Available
Pentax KX Lens Kit w/18-55mm (Blue) - Available
Pentax KX Lens Kit w/18-55mm (Red) - Available in 1 - 2 weeks time
Pentax KX DLK Kit I w/18-55mm and 50-200mm (Black only) - Available
Pentax KX DLK Kit I w/18-55mm and 55-300mm (Black only) - Available

my first post....

keen to get the KX as well. below is the info I got from emjay yesterday when i email them. no price though..

Pentax KX Lens Kit w/18-55mm (Black) - Available
Pentax KX Lens Kit w/18-55mm (White) - Available
Pentax KX Lens Kit w/18-55mm (Blue) - Available
Pentax KX Lens Kit w/18-55mm (Red) - Available in 1 - 2 weeks time
Pentax KX DLK Kit I w/18-55mm and 50-200mm (Black only) - Available
Pentax KX DLK Kit I w/18-55mm and 55-300mm (Black only) - Available

:cry: regret bought my kx too early.

If anyone wants to buy, but does not want the 55-300, let me know, we might be able to work something out (PM pls).

the single lens one?

I suggest you buy the dual lens kit. If you don't like the 55300, off load it to dnaxe ;)

POISONOUS THREAD SPOTTED!

cannot like this lah... poison my wallet till no end...

Feeling tempted myself.... if there's a body-only I'd probably have sucumbed to temptation... now no space in dry cab :)

Status
Not open for further replies.