Kurohige Kiki Ippatsu - HG Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfgang

Apr 29, 2002
Riddle Realms
wolfgang.clubsnap.org
Does anyone know where exactly in Osaka, Japan i can get a version of this toy? :)

kurohigei_hardgay.jpg

Picture from www.tokyotimes.org

Do let me know please. :)

I also wanna buy. Anyone knows where i can get this in SG??? i saw someone carrying it recently. But forgot ta ask where.

may i suggest that TMC do this MO ? hahahaha :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Saw on ebay .. it cost about 49USD not inclusive of shipping .. the narrow or keychain version is about 29USD

the clips of him going to the chairman house is real funny

Get a list going. I will take a look around later this afternoon, should have time.

1. Wolfgang
2. ChrisLim
3. Zhang3feng

*Wolfgang coming over?

TMC said:
Get a list going. I will take a look around later this afternoon, should have time.

1. Wolfgang
2. ChrisLim
3. Zhang3feng

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: For this thread! hope it comes through before my gf's birthday. haha.

TMC said:

1. Wolfgang
2. ChrisLim
3. Zhang3feng

*Wolfgang coming over?

Hey TMC, would love it. But my budget is set at anything less than SGD$50 though... :sweat: :embrass: Please let me know if it's possible.

Thank you. :)

1. Wolfgang
2. ChrisLim
3. Zhang3feng
4. glennyong X2 (let me know the price...)

1. Wolfgang
2. ChrisLim
3. Zhang3feng
5. Nisa X 2

can we really get it? :D

Have yet to check, but depending on the weight too. So far I am looking at 50-60sgd region.

Wolfgang said:
Hey TMC, would love it. But my budget is set at anything less than SGD$50 though... :sweat: :embrass: Please let me know if it's possible.

Thank you. :)

yeap, me too.. i cant afford it if it's more ten S$50 :embrass: :sweat:

Dear All,

First off, please let me apologise for inadvertedly starting this MO and since this item is in no way related to photography, I have seeked the admin's permission to allow this as an one-off thread and I have also given them my word on not repeating this again... :sweat:

Thank you.

TMC, thank you for yor effort thus far. We will be waiting for your good news. :)

TMC said:
*Wolfgang coming over?

Hey TMC, i actually missed this line... hahah.. Well, not really. I'm not coming over. Wish i could though. I asked abt Osaka as one of my friend is there and i was hoping she oculd help bring one back for me, but since everyone here is interested, we can all do the order together.

:)

1. Wolfgang
2. ChrisLim
3. Zhang3feng
5. Nisa X 2

The price with shipping is 45ea. Who is still interested? That is a big toy, can prob fit max 3 in a standard L size ems box.

TMC said:
1. Wolfgang
2. ChrisLim
3. Zhang3feng
5. Nisa X 2
6.Castlesinthesky (for the GF)

The price with shipping is 45ea. Who is still interested? That is a big toy, can prob fit max 3 in a standard L size ems box.

added my name to the list as well

Can I have someone to coordinate the MO for me? I will need a single address to mail to and also collection of funds.

No more add ons after wed 2359, SG time.

TMC said:
Can I have someone to coordinate the MO for me? I will need a single address to mail to and also collection of funds.

No more add ons after wed 2359, SG time.

Since i started this thread, I wouldn't mind coordinating. :)
Please PM me the details that you need please. :)

For everyone else on the list, please ensure you are able to do internet banking to transfer the necessary funds to me. Thank you. Once everything is sorted out with TMC, i will PM each one individually my account number and arrange for the meet up. :)

Cheers. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.