Kung fu fighting~

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Vida

Oct 1, 2008
Any martial artists here in CS?

I'm black belt 1st dan in Taekwondo.

I can break 3 slices of well-toasted of bread with one chop, head stand against the wall for 30 minutes and carry 2 pails of water to my 12th floor HDP apartment six times a day. :)

u mean the toasted bread did nothing to block your attacks? :sweatsm:

I can break 3 slices of well-toasted of bread with one chop, head stand against the wall for 30 minutes and carry 2 pails of water to my 12th floor HDP apartment six times a day. :)

Waaa so fierce... i am still on 2 toast only... and can't head stand due to low blood. sigh.

Fellow Fungfu fighters,

Have you ever caught a fly with chosticks?

:)

Not hard to do, go to australia and get that fat flies. They fly so slow motion, I once use them as practice targets with newspaper rolled up as bats and whack them.

I choked ... and spit like mad and washed out the mouth with every liquid in sight. Pui here and pui there...... Puigong is more like it....

Not hard to do, go to australia and get that fat flies. They fly so slow motion, I once use them as practice targets with newspaper rolled up as bats and whack them.

oh ya man, they are real fat! i squished them behind the curtains on the tour bus LOL

Any martial artists here in CS?

I'm black belt 1st dan in Taekwondo.

:bsmilie: i suppose you were expecting serious answers, but this being kopitiam and all... :bsmilie:

i'm a green-black belt in Kyokushin Karate. Or actually, a white, because i just resumed training after a 9-year break and i'm temporarily a white belt until my shihan says otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.