kudos to sinned79 for protecting photographers ricebowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
wah Dennis, this is very rare outburst from you ...... thanks for 'show head' and standing up for others.......

however, as long as there is a price offered (ya sadly no matter the amount) its up to the photog to decide

the maths is simple enough to do ....

Anyway the food chain is VERY VERY tall from the bottom-feeders to the 5-Jobs-Live-Like-King-Rest-of-Year and everyone else in between ....... Darwin will sort them out...

Last edited:
sarpork sarpork....seriously wtf wif this kind of pay. he may juz go orchard rd and snatch any1 wif camera.

just let them be....

they no money pay... u cant tkae a knife ask them pay market price also what.....

why make urself angry for nothing!

$50 is still consider a paid job, so the thread is still there. if anyone asking for free, their threads will not get to see daylights.

Someone already offered to do it. If they need the money that badly just let them be.

Personally I don't see an issue with offering $50.
If it is proven to be unrealistic, no one will take it up. Or TS gets an awful amateur who messes up the big day... I have learnt, that sometimes, you have to let the person learn..

Also, some kind person may want to learn and practice. Who are we to refuse this person? Is it really spoiling the market?
Those who want assurance for such a big occasion will always pay.

Please don't make yourself angry because we are angry.

Because we think that thread is funny and entertaining.

nono unker u got the wrong guy...... the guy is sinned :D

Let's just hope that after the event, that TS will not start to cow father and mother on the forum...Got quite abit of attention seeking threads recently.

Oh, nice work over there Sinned79!

Last edited:
Let's just hope that after the event, that TS will not start to cow father and mother on the forum...Got quite abit of attention seeking threads recently.

Oh, nice work over there Sinned79!

actually i can imagine

*over at consumer corner*

*member xxx* IS A SCAMMER DUN HIRE HIS SERVICES

"Hi guys, DUN HIRE THIS GUY. HE IS A NOOB HE CANNOT SHOOT AND HE SCREW UP MY FRIEND WEDDING. SCAMMER"

"er how much u pay?"

"50 BUCKS. BUT HE CANNOT PRODUCE PHOTOS." *RAGE RAGE*

Monkey photographer not cheap wor.

monkeye.jpg

Aiyaa. So she has a "sincere" applicant. He'll probably just forget his SD card and only realize after the 2 hours are over.

i read that thread ..
btw i thought moderators will moderate and not allow such thread? as in looking for cheapo photographers

She will never get a true photographer for her wedding shoot. A true photographer will never ask for payment, remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.