Kuala Lumpur - recommendations for reputable 2H camera shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cactus jACK

Staff member
Jul 12, 2004
Singapore (Kallang)
a friend of mine is going to KL for about a week, and wondering if there are any reputable 2nd hand camera shops she can visit while she's there.

hoping for recommendations from any one who lives in KL or has visited KL.

p.s. did a search in google, but all the hits i got recommended to go singapore and visist clubsnap!!! :bsmilie:

Cactus jACK said:
a friend of mine is going to KL for about a week, and wondering if there are any reputable 2nd hand camera shops she can visit while she's there.

p.s. did a search in google, but all the hits i got recommended to go singapore and visist clubsnap!!! :bsmilie:

We normally saw our own missing cameras in 2nd hand camera shop windows when I lived there. :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Cactus jACK said:

Visit Y&L Camera at 1st Flr Pudu Plaza. The owner's name is Desmond and his shop is under the escalator. Tel: +603-2148 7810. And then walk across the street to Keat Camera at Jalan Pudu. Tel: +603 2148 0447. She can ask for directions when in Y&L.

Hope this help.

Status
Not open for further replies.