KTV Outdated?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron80

Mar 29, 2006
North
www.flickr.com
Hi just wondering whether any of the CSers like singing? Been noticing a downtrend of Ktv singing lately.. Alot of my friends dun go singing anymore, most prefer to go clubbing or just lazing at home. Just wondering whats wrong, is KTV really outdated liao? I realised Partyworld and Kbox business are not as good as before too.. Any1 of u guys here still go ktv singing frequently?

aaron80 said:
Hi just wondering whether any of the CSers like singing? Been noticing a downtrend of Ktv singing lately.. Alot of my friends dun go singing anymore, most prefer to go clubbing or just lazing at home. Just wondering whats wrong, is KTV really outdated liao? I realised Partyworld and Kbox business are not as good as before too.. Any1 of u guys here still go ktv singing frequently?

cos all sianz of being idiot... sorry... idol.. already...

Perhaps the screening of Singapore Idol has destroyed the image of hobby singers.
Before that, people had hopes of becoming the next Jay Chou or Jackie Cheung. Now they're afraid they'll become the next Sylvester. :bsmilie:

Hmm... no mah. KTV still remains as an option for outings. At least for me.

Thats what I feel too but seems that alot of ppl dun think tat way liao..

jsbn said:
Hmm... no mah. KTV still remains as an option for outings. At least for me.

U can tell the wannabes from the real mccoys liaoz. :bsmilie:

Same goes for photography and any other stuff.

benedium said:
Perhaps the screening of Singapore Idol has destroyed the image of hobby singers.
Before that, people had hopes of becoming the next Jay Chou or Jackie Cheung. Now they're afraid they'll become the next Sylvester. :bsmilie:

tats really evil... :devil:

I still stick to KTV as an outing... but ka-kis all left singapore or busy wif sch liao... :(

Not so sure whether business went down or not but during a public holiday not long ago...Kbox at jurong entertainment got long Q leh....

Mabbe due to DRM loh :think: :think:

dun think it is outdated... think it has pasted our cycle.... its the new batch of youngsters taking over the ktv..... we are getting old.... :cry:

Reno said:
not yet..... kena black listed... cannot promote.... :cry:

must be play too much liao. kena black listed. :think:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i thought black was their 'IN' thing... since so black there... must be he never go there off more lights... pay more, off more... :bsmilie:

you must have been to those laaa sup ktv..... :nono:

my ear cannot stand the KTV volume, too loud for me, i feel headache.

Turn the music/mic volume lower loh. :dunno:

These days, I'd prefer to sing standing up. Sitting down I can't seem to sustain long passages. Or did I get my breathing areas wrong? :dunno:

Bobman said:
who say so. just came back from 33 and happened to met 2 korean girls to do photoshoot this week. so i dun think its outdated..... :bsmilie:

whaa.. didnt know you still hang ard 33...

Status
Not open for further replies.