KTM Railway 3: Abandoned Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

tintinspartan

Mar 25, 2008
Hi, i'm organising an outing to the Jurong Line to be held on a Sunday morning 1st June 2008. The itenery are as follows;

9:30 am: Meet up at Boon Lay MRT Station
9:35 am: Transit to Coporation Road Crossing
9:45 am: Coporation Road Crossing Shoot
9:55 am: Transit to Pandan Resevoir
10:15 am: Shoot at Pandan Resevoir (alot of abandoned rails can be found on this section)
10:30 am: Transit to Railbridge
10:55 am: Railbridge Shoot (Clementi) (Pls for those who are scared of heights, grab your buddy to help you cross the bridge)
11:10 am: End of Outing

Pls bring:
Long Track Pants
Lots of Water
Shoes (Trekking shoes)
Extra Clothes
Mosquito Repellent

Pls call 98655496 for any queries

sorry but i'm underage to do that, unless you wanna bring your own, i don't mind. Anyway, i'm just a 15 year-old.

bro, u talking about the sunset way bridge huh? Are there other locations for railway ah? Never had the chance to explore.

Don't talk about underaged, man... I am a fourteen year old shorter than usual photographer who got stranded in town after a photography shoot that lasted until midnight..

1. Manda
2. Sam0606
3. gumnaam
4. tintinspartan

Pls SMS or call at 98655496 for any queries. Guide is not confirmed yet.

I have consulted a fellow railfan of mine and he said to avoid Protected areas as part of the line passes through refineries.
A new schedule will be drafted due to a few 'recent' events.

Is this still happening? Because I am quite interested.

It's confimed happening. And I have come up with a NEW schedule.

9:30 am: Meet up at Boon Lay MRT Station
9:35 am: Transit to Coporation Road Crossing
9:45 am: Coporation Road Crossing Shoot
9:55 am: Transit to Pandan Resevoir
10:15 am: Shoot at Pandan Resevoir (alot of abandoned rails can be found on this section)
10:30 am: Transit to Railbridge
10:55 am: Railbridge Shoot (Clementi) (Pls for those who are scared of heights, grab your buddy to help you cross the bridge)
11:10 am: End of Outing

Tentative to changes and weather.

I have decided to skip the trek to Jurong Station as construction activities are taking place and the track have been rendered 'gone'

Status
Not open for further replies.