Apr 14, 2003
Visit site
KT Digital Imaging Pte Ltd
Shop : 531 Upper Cross St #01-06 Hong Lim Complex, Singapore
Email: ktcolour@pacific.net.sg
OPERATING HOURS: Mon-Fri 9:00am-8:00pm, Sat 10:00am-7:00pm, Sun OFF

me too :gbounce:

nearly fell in 'love' with the printouts from KT :embrass:

hi! how much for a slide to print (S8R)?

Originally posted by Ninja
Just tried their service today. Very satisfied with the prints. Prior to that, I always use Konota, now will use solely KT.

hmm ... may i ask are you a film or digital user?

what someone advise with regard .
a. to the cost for developing a roll of film and scanning to CD
b. the resolution of the scanning

thanx

:D

thanks for your info!! :D

Originally posted by Ninja
$0.30 for 4R digital and $0.50 for 5R digital. No handling charge, no minimum order. But in order to enjoy that, must must quote the magic word "I'm from Clubsnap". ;)

Originally posted by iceman
hmm ... may i ask are you a film or digital user?

what someone advise with regard .
a. to the cost for developing a roll of film and scanning to CD
b. the resolution of the scanning

thanx

:D

I'm interested in answers to these questions too. :) Does the shop accept slides/negs, what about b/w?

Do you think it's possible to get further discounts if I develop about 1500 pictures?

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by ajneo
Do you think it's possible to get further discounts if I develop about 1500 pictures?

Thanks in advance

should be lah if not walk away... haha;p

Originally posted by ajneo

Thanks in advance

1500 :cool: U can get better pricing if develop in JB. Using Fuji Frontier machine, quality is very very very good! ;)

If u need furher info, email me. :)

Originally posted by Kho King
1500 :cool: U can get better pricing if develop in JB. Using Fuji Frontier machine, quality is very very very good! ;)

If u need furher info, email me. :)

emailed you already!

Thanks!

KT Digital Imaging --> what paper do they use? Fuji?

How long they take to develop the print?

Ninja said:
$0.30 for 4R digital and $0.50 for 5R digital. No handling charge, no minimum order. But in order to enjoy that, must must quote the magic word "I'm from Clubsnap". ;)

tech007 said:
How long they take to develop the print?

normally for me, i get it the next day.. but me nt in hurry.. so nvr ask how fast they can develop

I just dropped my CD at KTDI an hour ago...:bsmilie:

30c for 4R, no handling fee, Fuji Crystal Archive Supreme paper & ready within 1 day...U can't get much better than that... :thumbsup:

The results? Well, fingers crossed... :p

henavs said:

30c for 4R, no handling fee, Fuji Crystal Archive Supreme paper & ready within 1 day...U can't get much better than that... :thumbsup:

Well not to worry my pal, so far all my prints came out very satisfactory unless the original pic is screwed up :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for KT

toomz said:
Well not to worry my pal, so far all my prints came out very satisfactory unless the original pic is screwed up :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for KT

Thx for the comforting words... :D

henavs said:

So you are sure it is "Fuji Crystal Archive Supreme" paper instead of normal "Fuji Crystal Archive paper." A lot of difference. Some places charge 30c for 4R but uses the cheaper normal quality Fuji Crystal Archive paper. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.