Kseniya shot on film

raphmeister

Sep 19, 2008
I have been posting most of my shots in this thread here link but wanted to share some shots of this model taken on film. taken with leica m6 with leica/zeiss/voigtlander/jupiter lenses and fuji/kodak films. No grain added in lightroom yuh ; )

F1000010-1-2_zpsrkz2ltb6.jpg

F1000021-11_zps1vnlqnhp.jpg

F1000037-1600_zpsmaqpwwge.jpg

F1010017-100_zpsrdqfvryq.jpg

F1010025-22f_zpskmvab06e.jpg

Love the grain effects and great composition! :thumbsup:

Nice shots. The head shots feels very grainy... What film and iso do you shoot them at?

Nice shots. The head shots feels very grainy... What film and iso do you shoot them at?

thanks mate! i think it's coz I cropped in a little so we can see the grain in full effect :) for color film i shot 2 rolls for the above, kodak portra 160 (for the last 2 shots) and fuji superia 200 (for the first 3). i know many are portra fans but i've been leaning more to superia of late. oh for the color shots i did do some vsco processing but i can't remember the film simulations i applied as it ranged. zero fake grain though from lightroom.

for black and white I prefer ilford, either hp5 or delta 100 / 400. tri-x is nice too of course.

Last edited:
Yeah probably due to the cropping .... Make the grain looks bigger

400 Tri-X shot with Leica M6, Zeiss Planar 50mm f/2.0 not shot wide open as too much light for max 1/1000 shutter. no processing other than covering up development flaws (eg. some scratches on the film after development) other than being cropped.

all i ever wanted, all i ever needed...
F1000028%202-b2_zpsoniyplqy.jpg

is here... in my arms

1_zpszyn0nhg1.jpg

Last edited:
The last photo "is here... in my arms" is an absolute winner in my books :thumbsup:

Love the expressions! How much did you pay for your model by the way?