Kranji Memorior

Status
Not open for further replies.

JimDavis

Mar 15, 2004
Bedok
First photo on this thread first, will follow up with other photos soon.

KranjiMemoriorparkcopyrighted.jpg

I think too small lah.

Wah go out shooting... Bor jio...

Actually i oso cannot go today... went shopping for CNY clothes, Robinson and JL all got sales... Darn alot of pple...

Aiya... we also quite last min decide to go one....
JimDavis brought me to shopping for WCON today, then after shopping decided to go for a shoot.

We found more place to do shooting... Kranji Reservoir, good to shoot sunset... and alot of people fishing there... very peaceful and relax place...
Oh I also found out today, Singaporean can even share one road for "two direction"... quite interesting. Its not any road work, its a permanent sight.

cheers baby... hey me going to Chinatown tomorrow to walk walk and shoot shoot, you wanna join??

Nice to meet uo with u guys again hehe..

Lifeworld- yah RIP. But I personally like the place.. peaceful... Quite alot of ppl went for photo shooting also.. Peaceful...

I just finished mine.. had not resize and upload yet. :)

What Wcon you got...? the same one as George...??

U all go shopping never jio me... :sticktong u all no good lahz... :bsmilie:

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Hong Jia said:
What Wcon you got...? the same one as George...??

U all go shopping never jio me... :sticktong u all no good lahz... :bsmilie:

:confused: :confused:
I never go shopping! hehehe

Francis called me up last min to take photos.. so I went out to meet them! Hehehe. I gonna visit the shop George recommend soon and get my stuff as well! :lovegrin:

That was for Francis... heee... he say go buy Wcon mahz...

Which shop... where where... muz go with George then got discount ritez... His fren shop...

Erm...

Is tat taken with ur Wcon...??? Francis... how come never on ur MSN... or josho gimme the wrong address...

Haaa...

Here comes another one.

KranjiMemoriorpark04copyrighted.jpg

Josh: I think the stitching one will take me quite a while. Find it really challenging to stitch.

Just wonder if anyone has a great stitching program that can recommend? I think PS is good for normal stitch, but this one that I am doing now seems that it requires a lot of referencing point, where PS does not seem to have the feature to take the referencing point for stitching.

Look eerie to me by looking at the tombstone.

Yesterdae, my frenz Fking give me a link and look at his tombstone photo with IR effect. The moment I saw half of the pic, I quickly close the entire browser! OMG! It creep me up! I tot was Chinese Cemetry till he told me was Christian Cemtery * Still creeping, gave me a night mare* He was at Kranji as well but too bad, he went off by the time we got there.

Stitching program wise, I ask my coll whether he know any of them or not. :) I know theres program mainly for that :think: :sweat:

Keep them rolling in Guys!! hehe :bigeyes: I never knew had a memorial leh... looks like the american one i saw in the "saving private ryan" :sweatsm:

tkp77 said:
Hi Guys.... had just uploaded to Multiply...
Please visit Kranji War Memorial for the Photos...

And please feel free to comments...
The clouds during sunset was excellent. U could've used it better.

Almost all of these shots r just snapshots, u should've taken your time to plan the composition properly. Example, for photo P_25, the cross and the mast is quite noticeable, but yet it's at the side, with the mast cut off. I'd say look thru the viewfinder carefully, every little detail counts.

But the good thing is the memorial won't be gone soon. I'll still be there foe quite some time, do go back & practice, as the more u shoot, the better U'll be...

tkp77 said:
Hi Guys.... had just uploaded to Multiply...
Please visit Kranji War Memorial for the Photos...

And please feel free to comments...

Hi tkp77 and all,

I've just uploaded 12 photos, please visit, and welcome your comment.

tkp77: check it out, you will see the difference between using CP(Mine) and without using CP(yours). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.