KR Battery Holder D-BH109

xxrenxx

Aug 4, 2010
Eunos
I have got to create a new thread as the previous one was closed.

This this just to let k-r user wanting to get the D-BH109 Battery Holder know that
sgcamerastore will have stock for this and will arrived this weekend - $30

I guess not everyone will take a look at mass sales section so share it here at pentax forum
Source link: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=841113

:):):)

original ? That's like 1/2 price.

Good info :) good news for all kr user

its a third party batt holder

I was there this evening. Think I saw selling for $25? :think:
Yes, the stock are in already. :)

Any one bought it? Any issues w 3rd party on the kr? Otherwise I'd think it shd be straight forward plastic holder with metal contacts.

I was there this evening. Think I saw selling for $25? :think:
Yes, the stock are in already. :)

Yup I saw too, sgcamerastore or something. 2nd flr of peninsula plaza. Today went around there for a browse cus my fren told me he saw a RED pentax in peninsula ben photo shop

Yup I saw too, sgcamerastore or something. 2nd flr of peninsula plaza. Today went around there for a browse cus my fren told me he saw a RED pentax in peninsula ben photo shop

sgcamerastore is inside Excelsior Shopping Centre(2nd floor).Peninsula Plaza is the building where Cathay Photo and K-13 is...

I am wondering how come up till now the aftermarket segment has not developed a Lithium battery adapter for the KX yet. I don't think Pentax will actually introduce one seeing they are focussing on the K-R. That will solve the issue that some prefer Lithium to AA batteries. Me, I am happy with just my NimH AA batteries and back up set.:)

Stock nt in yet. Boss said tml then come.
Shld be $25
Call first before going down.

Just came back from sgcamerastore,stocks for the holder are in already...

Yup. The battery holder is in. :D
Not bad for a 3rd party holder.. quite well-built for the price paid.

The same store also sells third party batteries for K-r at a much affordable price than the originals.

Show us the picture...anyone bought it already?

I anyhow buy from overseas, so far got one from China, one from US, all works fine. :)

3 batteries, still buy more die liao.. Some more dunno if going to K-5. :devil:

Ya get your camera to die fast fast and go for the K-5. But wait not so easy also. Bernard tried and it didn't work out.:sticktong:bsmilie: