Korean MTV abt a photographer

Status
Not open for further replies.

quackaroo

Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
www.illumn.com
ok guys!!! this is time to rack your brains!
about 2-3 years ago.. rem at HWZ forums.. someone posted a link to the mtv.. which was a korean song..

it had a photographer who had gone blind because of developer split into his eyes... im sure you know the mtv...

could anyone provide me the link... or can send the mtv to me if they have... maybe even the name/title.. maybe can find on kazza

we all love it :heart:

Kiss - Because im a gal....

Link here

Credits go to Matthew Fam of HWZ who is hosting this on his site....

Beats the crap out of downloading from kazza

Originally posted by quackaroo
ok guys!!! this is time to rack your brains!
about 2-3 years ago.. rem at HWZ forums.. someone posted a link to the mtv.. which was a korean song..

it had a photographer who had gone blind because of developer split into his eyes... im sure you know the mtv...

could anyone provide me the link... or can send the mtv to me if they have... maybe even the name/title.. maybe can find on kazza

we all love it :heart:

hahah.. actually you got it a little mixed-up. the gal (damn chio!!!!!!!!!!!!!) accidently spilled developer on her eyes. This developer was left loosely capped by the photographer. This caused him to be very depressed and lotsa self-blamed. So cool as he was, he took his last ride on his fav. motorbike and went to donate his corneas to the girl. Selfless love ^.^

oh yar.... darn ... must be 2am
hehe

oh well how apt for val day

so all the photographers who got dark room.. mind your gfs this friday :)

*sob sob*

I want a dark room.... oohhh anyway, it should inspire us .. photographers like him can own a full-mod Aprilla (I think) on the race tracks... heehee

*what are we doin'* :bsmilie:

Originally posted by quackaroo
jialat.. it was here..

jialat.. i even contributed to the last thread (http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthre...=&threadid=1180)
haha..

time flies

Since last year, I use this clip to test sound and wmp on every notebook I need to setup for presentation.

Excuse to make people cry... and point them to clubsnap,,.;)

Originally posted by Snowcrash

Since last year, I use this clip to test sound and wmp on every notebook I need to setup for presentation.

Excuse to make people cry... and point them to clubsnap,,.;)

kenna others thinking, "see! told you photography is dangerous, can blind you one..." :D

or it's a wonderful reason to shift to using digital if you aren't already doing so... :bsmilie:

Originally posted by sehsuan

or it's a wonderful reason to shift to using digital if you aren't already doing so... :bsmilie:

:rbounce:

*fox stare at sehsuan* ..... :kok:

:D

for the record....any nokia hp owners want the link to its ring tone?

Altho i couldnt find any for mine.....

But i tot some might want it.....

Bcos I'm a Girl (T=125)

8f2 8#f2 8#g2 8#a2 4#g2 8#f2 2#f2 8#d2 8f2 8#f2 8#g2 4#f2 8f2 4f2 8#d2 8f2 8#d2 2#c2 8#c2 8#d2 4f2 4f2 8#d2 4.#d2 8#c2 8f2 8f2 8f2 4f2 4#f2 4.#d2 8#c2 8f2 4#d2 2f2 8f2 8#f2 8#g2 8#a2 4#g2 8#f2 2#f2 8c3 8#a2 4#g2 4#d2 4#f2 8#g2 4f2 8#d2

Hope it sounds ok.....:)

i had this song long time ago........
pretty gal, great song, nice mtv, touching story.......

but.....

i always thought it was a jap song !!! :( :rolleyes: :cry:

Got ring tone for SonyEricsson or not?

so.. who cried (or nearly) after watching this MTV??? ;)

This clip bit strange to me thou...he used Olu E10/20 to snap the pics but need developer to get the prints.....it shows big lie....
Developer is for 35mm film if E10/20 Digital he needs PRINTER.........
I think the story should change to printer explode and the ink went into girl's eyes because he plugged 110V printer in 240V power outlet....
;p

Anyway is still a good video clip......:cry:

Originally posted by Knighthunter
This clip bit strange to me thou...he used Olu E10/20 to snap the pics but need developer to get the prints.....it shows big lie....
Developer is for 35mm film if E10/20 Digital he needs PRINTER.........
I think the story should change to printer explode and the ink went into girl's eyes because he plugged 110V printer in 240V power outlet....
;p

But in the MTV, he is seen with a F4 (not the boy band). Yeah, the E10 is a fluke. Anyway, it's PRINT developer. And there are such things as digital enlargers, so may be true after all. :)

Regards
CK

Status
Not open for further replies.