Korean MTV abt a photographer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ckiang

But in the MTV, he is seen with a F4 (not the boy band). Yeah, the E10 is a fluke. Anyway, it's PRINT developer. And there are such things as digital enlargers, so may be true after all. :)

Regards
CK

CK,
At the studio he uses LF and F4s for the studio shoot...but the opening is A big Flaw......
He shot accidently the girl with E10/20 but the next scene he developed the print with film developer I guess he works on 4R print. That's a gross flaw.......flaw...flaw.....flaw.....

Originally posted by Knighthunter

CK,
At the studio he uses LF and F4s for the studio shoot...but the opening is A big Flaw......
He shot accidently the girl with E10/20 but the next scene he developed the print with film developer I guess he works on 4R print. That's a gross flaw.......flaw...flaw.....flaw.....

The director thought we dunno mar. :)

Regards
CK

Originally posted by Knighthunter
This clip bit strange to me thou...he used Olu E10/20 to snap the pics but need developer to get the prints.....it shows big lie....
Developer is for 35mm film if E10/20 Digital he needs PRINTER.........
I think the story should change to printer explode and the ink went into girl's eyes because he plugged 110V printer in 240V power outlet....
;p

Anyway is still a good video clip......:cry:

not everybody knows so much bout cameras.. :bsmilie:

Anyone knows who the girl in the video is? Has anyone found out yet?

Hehhe...

Here is the Keypress for SE users.:

o add this ringtone to your Sony Ericsson T68i phone, scroll to 'Fun & Games', press 'YES', then scroll to 'Composer' and press 'YES' again. Now, press the keys on your phone in the following sequence:

480 4# 5## 6## 59## 48# 499# 288## 4 4# 5## 49# 48 49 28## 4 2## 199# 188# 2## 49 4 28## 29## 18# 4 4 4 49 4# 2## 18# 4 29## 49 488 4# 5## 6## 59## 48# 499# 1880 6000## 59## 2## 4# 58## 49 28##

Now, press the 'options' button (the one below the 'Yes' button) and select 'Set tempo'. Set the tempo of this ringtone to 120. Finally press 'Yes' to play the tone.

Storing the tone on your Sony Ericsson T68i phone

Press the centre joystick button to access the menu, scroll to 'Fun and Games' and press 'Yes', then scroll to 'Composer' and press 'Yes'.

Now, enter the key sequence above to place the tone in your phone. For example, if you see '20 22' you need to press the 2 key once, then the zero key, then the 2 key twice and so on. Musical notes and letters will appear on your display as you type the numbers.

Finally, press the 'options' button (the one below the 'Yes' button and select 'Set tempo'. Set the tempo of the ringtone to 120.

Originally posted by SerSiTiv

o add this ringtone to your Sony Ericsson T68i phone, scroll to 'Fun & Games', press 'YES', then scroll to 'Composer' and press 'YES' again. Now, press the keys on your phone in the following sequence:

480 4# 5## 6## 59## 48# 499# 288## 4 4# 5## 49# 48 49 28## 4 2## 199# 188# 2## 49 4 28## 29## 18# 4 4 4 49 4# 2## 18# 4 29## 49 488 4# 5## 6## 59## 48# 499# 1880 6000## 59## 2## 4# 58## 49 28##

Now, press the 'options' button (the one below the 'Yes' button) and select 'Set tempo'. Set the tempo of this ringtone to 120. Finally press 'Yes' to play the tone.

Storing the tone on your Sony Ericsson T68i phone

Press the centre joystick button to access the menu, scroll to 'Fun and Games' and press 'Yes', then scroll to 'Composer' and press 'Yes'.

Now, enter the key sequence above to place the tone in your phone. For example, if you see '20 22' you need to press the 2 key once, then the zero key, then the 2 key twice and so on. Musical notes and letters will appear on your display as you type the numbers.

Finally, press the 'options' button (the one below the 'Yes' button and select 'Set tempo'. Set the tempo of the ringtone to 120.

Whooo.1!!!!!!!:heart:

I dunno ler the conversion software said that SE after 2001 can liao. So I think should be able to bah! Have fun! BTW anyone know who the heck is the Female lead in the MTV? Who is She?

is that a poly ringtone?

..NuTs..

o add this ringtone to your Sony Ericsson T68i phone, scroll to

I dunno ler the conversion software said that SE after 2001 can liao. So I think should be able to bah! Have fun! BTW anyone know who the heck is the Female lead in the MTV? Who is She?

it appears to me that she's a member of KISS? not sure if that's a k-pop solo artiste or a group...

just want to ask.. say between 480 4# , do i need to key in a space (ie "1"?) ...

i tired, i think T100 cannot la :(

no lah, KISS (stands for Korean International Super Star if I am not wrong) is a group of 3 gals but she is not one of them
the girl in the mtv is Goo Hye-Jin

..NuTs..

Originally posted by sehsuan

it appears to me that she's a member of KISS? not sure if that's a k-pop solo artiste or a group...

oh and one more thing, that ain't no fully-mod aprilla... that's a BMW.... *drools*..
wa got this kind of job i also want...

pay so well to own such "equipment"...

"digital developer"
haha
any weird place to put negs.... beside the developer...:D

nuts, you're simply nuts. :gbounce:

ok... i want to be a pro digi photographer then, like just the guy in the video... wait, film. wait, digi.... :D

Originally posted by nuts
is that a poly ringtone?

..NuTs..

Not really poly i guess...

But it kinda doesnt sound rite on my T68I

Its quite frustrating to try to find stuff for T68i....

Darn hard....

One nice local (SG) site i found it here

But fyi he also made some stuff for Nokia users....so quite good for all!!!

anyway...no wonder i find the song familiar...if u guys are interested in the song...i think a relatively unheard of female singer by the name of jill, xu jie er has sung the chinese version of song featured in the mtv...i have seen the mtv...very nice and very touching...errr...jus to let u guys know in case anyone is interested

;)

I love this too......i've been watching tis again and again ever since i saw it. The guy is also one of my fave korean actors. He starred in Bichunmoo and Guns and Talk. I also noticed something... in opening of the mtv, his assistant was holding a reflector...the circular kind. But he isn't having the silver cover or gold 1 on... which makes it juz a diffuser rite? But he's like holding it like a reflector... --> another glitch?

Status
Not open for further replies.