yymun

Nov 23, 2003
tanglin
Visit site
hyu_won2.jpg
[/IMG]

pls give your comment.

cheers

Bro, the photo not enough contrast. Vertically not straight enough. She should have been moving up from under the water with some motion. Hair a little messy.

How can one tell she's korean from this pic? :dunno:

Gymrat76 said:
How can one tell she's korean from this pic? :dunno:

Same sentiment as you.

There doesn't seem to be any apparent relationship between the title and the picture.

The girl neither has uniquely korean facial features nor wears any korean costumes.

:think:

hi Trigger Happy, that is her swimming costume strip!

Gymrat76: i can't make her wear korean costumes in water to prove that her is korean lah!:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

yymun said:

Gymrat76: i can't make her wear korean costumes in water to prove that her is korean lah!:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I think the reference is on the suitability of your title "korean girl" and your photographer.

perhabs the word 'korean' missleading most of the viewer ( including me ) that you want to show that she's a korean girl.

yymun said:

no..no... i can see the earring and costume strap (which is underwater) but there is a black patch behind the edge of her ear, seems to jut out of the water and doesn't seem to belong to the pic....

Trigger Happy said:
no..no... i can see the earring and costume strap (which is underwater) but there is a black patch behind the edge of her ear, seems to jut out of the water and doesn't seem to belong to the pic....
i believe the black patch is the hair lah... anyway, i don't like the cropping. it doesn't enhance the photo. i rather you shoot her closer but landscape and cut out the straps....

Thanks everybody for your comments! sorry for the mislead!:sweatsm: maybe should make some simple and direct title in future pic:)

Trigger Happy: i think it should be her hair!

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.