korean girl


Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Image

Senior Member
Oct 31, 2003
2,822
0
0
49
Last planet from the sun
Bro, the photo not enough contrast. Vertically not straight enough. She should have been moving up from under the water with some motion. Hair a little messy.
 

Gymrat76

Senior Member
May 10, 2004
1,605
0
0
43
How can one tell she's korean from this pic? :dunno:
 

Clockunder

New Member
Apr 12, 2005
1,767
0
0
Gymrat76 said:
How can one tell she's korean from this pic? :dunno:
Same sentiment as you.

There doesn't seem to be any apparent relationship between the title and the picture.

The girl neither has uniquely korean facial features nor wears any korean costumes.

:think:
 

yymun

New Member
Nov 23, 2003
671
0
0
tanglin
Visit site
hi Trigger Happy, that is her swimming costume strip!

Gymrat76: i can't make her wear korean costumes in water to prove that her is korean lah!:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

shinken

New Member
Jun 9, 2005
1,294
0
0
43
Pasir Ris
colourdots.com
yymun said:
hi Trigger Happy, that is her swimming costume strip!

Gymrat76: i can't make her wear korean costumes in water to prove that her is korean lah!:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
I think the reference is on the suitability of your title "korean girl" and your photographer.
 

AngelZhou

New Member
Jul 12, 2005
1,415
0
0
32
HoUgaNg (Any stalker? lol)
perhabs the word 'korean' missleading most of the viewer ( including me ) that you want to show that she's a korean girl.
 

Trigger Happy

New Member
Dec 2, 2005
1,328
0
0
cockroach-infested parsee lees
yymun said:
hi Trigger Happy, that is her swimming costume strip!

Gymrat76: i can't make her wear korean costumes in water to prove that her is korean lah!:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
no..no... i can see the earring and costume strap (which is underwater) but there is a black patch behind the edge of her ear, seems to jut out of the water and doesn't seem to belong to the pic....
 

nemesis32

Senior Member
Oct 16, 2003
3,716
1
0
45
Singapore
Visit site
Trigger Happy said:
no..no... i can see the earring and costume strap (which is underwater) but there is a black patch behind the edge of her ear, seems to jut out of the water and doesn't seem to belong to the pic....
i believe the black patch is the hair lah... anyway, i don't like the cropping. it doesn't enhance the photo. i rather you shoot her closer but landscape and cut out the straps....
 

yymun

New Member
Nov 23, 2003
671
0
0
tanglin
Visit site
Thanks everybody for your comments! sorry for the mislead!:sweatsm: maybe should make some simple and direct title in future pic:)

Trigger Happy: i think it should be her hair!

cheers
 

Status
Not open for further replies.