Korean actress - Lee Min Jung is coming to Singapore!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hlw8888

Aug 16, 2007
Somewhere in heartland
IMG_2484.jpg

She is here to do promo for Sony Ericsson handphones.

Lee Min Jung will be in Singapore from 15th June to 19th June, arriving on SQ603 at 2.30pm on Monday (15th June).

Her schedule:
17th June - Sony Ericsson press conference
18th June - Appearance at the newly opened Sony Ericsson store at Iluma (Bugis) at 6.30pm

Source: Monday Mypaper & http://xiaoying009-x3-purple.blogspot.com/

(for those who dunno who she is, she got acted in the Korean drama - Boys Over Flowers.)

great;)

who is she ah? sorry for my ignorance.

just recee the place, the SE store is beside the escalator , small and crowded will be ... and wonder if can shoot or not

sure crowded with fans. i think its more whether you are able to take a good shot rather. personally think go only if you got time to waste. probably short appearance.

just recee the place, the SE store is beside the escalator , small and crowded will be ... and wonder if can shoot or not
You going to shoot?

The promo really sucks. Even I got the most front place but in the end got block by the staff and guest. It really spoilt my day and waste my trip there.:confused:

OOK never seen her before, but sure is chio! please post photo for the event! Thanks a million!!!!!!! ;)

here are my shares, had not been in a good spot. didn't manage to get a single good shot. I am also unfamiliar with what AF mode I should use? (Single or Continuous). All photos are cropped to get closer look of her, except the one with 2 tall staffs who are not "automatic".
those who manage to position on higher level with zoom lens should got clear photo of her :)

3643468614_cfb631bab0_o.jpg

3643468706_16ffa94538_o.jpg

3642660959_f1488e8f2f_o.jpg

nothing much...!

hlw8888, we should have thanked you instead for that information! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.