Korea VS Turkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Royzzz

So the 3rd placing teams are out. Althougth Turkey had played well. I think Korea will win this game. What you guys think will be the outcome?

i vote for korea! 1-0:D

4 - 4 extra time 5 - 4
korea win...8 goal win big big :D

Originally posted by AdamGoi
They playing @ Seoul right? The crowd will be behind you know who! ;)
As may be the refs...the energy carries off the crowd and gets them too exited sometimes. I just hope that if they do win, it's not due to some questionable calls. That'll be a dark umbrella impossible to get out from under.

Originally posted by Belle&Sebastian
i vote for korea! 1-0:D

Yes I think they will win by a single goal also......

Originally posted by sunyee
4 - 4 extra time 5 - 4
korea win...8 goal win big big :D

Wow eight goals odds should be $1 for $100/-. Bet $5/- enough liao.... But 4-4?? Maybe only in our dreams...:)

Originally posted by OpenLens
As may be the refs...the energy carries off the crowd and gets them too exited sometimes. I just hope that if they do win, it's not due to some questionable calls. That'll be a dark umbrella impossible to get out from under.

So lets hope that the officials will be fair this time. So that when the Koreans wins, they will no sore loser pointing fingers at the poor officials...

Originally posted by OpenLens

for me at least, they are ALREADY under that dark umbrella.....

ai...why nobody support Turkey? Turkey played so well against Brazil. I like the goalkeeper of Turkey...so I am supporting Turkey.

TURKEY WILL WIN! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by siron
Korea sure win lah.. Bet all you have on Korea! hehe

Haha this World Cup where got sure win matches one???

Status
Not open for further replies.