Korea Sad Love Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonyboy

Jun 27, 2009
Singapore
Korea Sad Love Story.

It involve a little bit about photography.
So i decided to post this.

The following story match with this video, so u can refer to the video as you watch.
I dont know what is going on , when i first watch this video.
So i will provide you with this storyline , since i am very free now.

Video here!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gljux-ctFfI

This story include(Using some sample names) :
- "Jack" as photographer
- "Jane" as the female

One fine morning , Jack is having his photoshoot at a park. So when everything is ready with the photographer position , "Jane" just cut a cross the scene when they have the photoshoot, and "Jack" just trigger his camera and shot "Jane" face.

After that "Jane" apologised and walk past , as "Jack" had a crush on "Jane".

"Jack" went back home and started processing the photos(i dont know what he done).
And kept staring at the photo , he taken.

Another day , Jane were busy working at a hair salon and saw jack coming for a hair wash. She is so happy and i think jane also had a crush on jack. So since she is busy , her partner attended to jack. And before her partner start to wash his hair, "Jane" came and please her partner to take over her job. So the partner agreed. And jane start to wash jack's hair with some love and gentle manner. And she accidentaly wash till jack's right eye. but i think jack didnt mind.

So in jack apartment, i assume. he is having a shoot with his bike rotating. And suddenly, jane came to his apartment to return a scarf. He is touched(i think) and offered jane a photoshoot.

And after that , they became a couple. And jack gave jane a ride on his bike. As jack's favourite sport is biking. And they started playing happily.

After that, back to his apartment , he does his normal "processing" of photos using something called ILFORD MULTIGRADE IV.(i believe its some acid to process the photos in the past) And while he is pour the "acid", he receive a phone call from jane as she is stuck in the rain and leaving his "acid" with out covering back the bottle cap.
And left ASAP.

So jack arrived shortly, jack gave her an umbrella, and jack took out another umbrella from his pocket. At this point of time, i think jane is truly in love with jack.
And jack has no choice , but to share the umbrella with jane.

After reaching back the apartment , jane had a bath in jack apartment. And she saw his photos and her own photo. So she cutted her photo and stick together with jack's.

And after that, she spilled some bundung? And spilled on something i dont know.
And she tried to cover it , not letting jack knew what had spilled.

And jack just want to take some random shot of jane. Untill his camera dead(i think by looking at his face expression). And jane went and took something and without knowing the uncovered bottle. The bottle dropped and spilled on jane. and she collapsed.

After that, jack rush jane to the hospital. And after some decision , he decided to donate his both eyes to jane.

So he went to race with his bike as he knows he is going to be blind and at the same time, thinking about the past where jack brought jane for a ride.

After racing , he hands over the key to his asisstant and giving up his hobby.

He went back and pack everything and leave. And after jack donated , jane recovered and see everything...

Jane went back to his apartment and saw the photos being seperated. And went back and emo, cry and then she return to her salon after some rest and jack's assistant pass her a book...with her photos on it.

Ending must see yourself. Very touching moment.

Thank you all!!

Hope you all enjoy the video and cry as loud as possible and for girls remember to put a bucket next to you , so you will not wet the whole computer with tears :devil:

Video link is here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gljux-ctFfI

A CLASSIC!

Thanks for sharing.

thanks god i'm using digital >_<

Isn't the photographer wearing a wedding band? :sweat:

New slogan for digital cameras... "Digital, because it's safer."

Yes.
Really nice and touching video...

any1 cried? hah

A few years ago, I forwarded this video to my female colleagues and made most of them cry.... ;)

This year, I forwarded the 'Nobody' video (the one where the male lead got stuck in the toilet) and made them laugh...

Got to give it to the Koreans (and Japanese) for bringing out the emotions in people, and the Thais for their creative commercials!

Erm.... very very old ? Watched it like few years already lolz ... the song is by Kiss " Because I'm a girl" . official song in korean , has many versions. the "official" version of the english song was actually translated from korean many times till they got it right .

Erm.... very very old ? Watched it like few years already lolz ... the song is by Kiss " Because I'm a girl" . official song in korean , has many versions. the "official" version of the english song was actually translated from korean many times till they got it right .

Others haven watch mah...

Mistake, shouldn't see this video in the office, now eyes red red! cry:

Now pai sei liao! Don't even dare to walk around the office.

It's really good.:thumbsup: Somethings people do for love:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.