kopitiam the new complain forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheree

Aug 25, 2007
Yishun, Singapore
dunno if im right but just an observation from the threads........and no, i am not complaining about it :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

dunno if im right but just an observation from the threads........and no, i am not complaining about it :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

The Kopitiam is a place not happy people complain and happy people sing praises, boring people drink kopi loh.:;p

:bsmilie:

has always been that way

so i try to make my complaints more fun

Go any of the neighbourhood kopitiam and sit........you bound to heard many ppls complaint about everything under the sky.

That has been the way all along for kopitiam......real world or virtual world.

Don't underestimate the power of kopitiam talk :thumbsup:

Instead of going to a therapist, just to to Kopitiam to rant. Clubsnap should charge some fee for these (complain) threads, and Sion will get the biggest share of the fees. :bsmilie:

In the real world, you don't like what you hear, you just walk away.

In CS, when the first person who sat at the "Table", the Tabletalk Starter, is not pleased with the contents of the discussion, they Can flip the table then walk away, not even letting other pple at the table a chance to continue the talk..

That has been the way all along for kopitiam......real world or virtual world.

Don't underestimate the power of kopitiam talk :thumbsup:

In CS, when the first person who sat at the "Table", the Tabletalk Starter, is not pleased with the contents of the discussion, they Can flip the table then walk away, not even letting other pple at the table a chance to continue the talk..

My fren, you're really passionate about this deleting thread thingy, haha :bsmilie::bsmilie:

it's never a new thing, it's human....

or especially for most singaporeans? :)

so sad that singapore is all about complaining and more complains =(
we dont know how to "embrace differences"
i am also guilty of that but nowadays i try to complain lesser lol

just tell yourself

"its like that one"

then learn to live with it, just like the heat
if you tell yourself that "it's like that one", you will be fine
if you keep complaining that it is so hot
then you will feel hot and miserable

life is already hard by itself
don't make it harder

have a nice day :)

just tell yourself

"its like that one"

then learn to live with it, just like the heat
if you tell yourself that "it's like that one", you will be fine
if you keep complaining that it is so hot
then you will feel hot and miserable

life is already hard by itself
don't make it harder

have a nice day :)

if everyone can do that in singapore.. complain hotlines people will have an easier job :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Wah! only at here people can flip table whenever feel buay song.

in real world if anyone anyhow flip table, very soon will be Rest In Pieces. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Feedback... feedback... feedback...

We want feedbackssssssss

what complaint.. what talking you!

Feedback... feedback... feedback...

We want feedbackssssssss

what complaint.. what talking you!

This type of complaint lor :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.