Konica Minolta Interchangeable-Lens Digital

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninelives

Jan 16, 2002
BB
ninelives.clubsnap.org
Konica Minolta Camera, Inc. is very proud to announce development of the interchangeable-lens digital single lens reflex camera Dynax 7 Digital, slated to go on sale in autumn of 2004.

132076.jpg

The Dynax 7 Digital will accept the Minolta A mount, compatible with the full range of Minolta AF lenses, as well as Dynax system accessories. Combining the best of established 35mm system photography with digital photography affords photographers the ability to more fully express themselves than ever before.

The Dynax 7 Digital is also equipped with the same technically sophisticated and highly effective CCD Shift-type Anti-Shake function, which has earned an excellent reputation in the DiMAGE A1 (SLR- type digital camera with built-in lens). As the Anti-Shake function is built into the camera body and not the lens, it is effective for the entire range of Minolta AF lenses. Thanks to the intuitive control layout being carried over from the three-time international award winning* and popular 35mm film AF SLR camera Dynax 7, the Dynax 7 Digital is both a user-friendly and compatible design for 35mm film SLR camera users, enabling a smooth shift over to digital. Utilizing an APS-C sized 6 mega pixel CCD and advanced image processing technology, the resulting exquisite detail from highlights to shadows will satisfy even the most demanding photographers.

132077.jpg

More news here

i hope they don't put konica brand on the camera, it's really :confused:

ok lah...guess its a matter of getting used to lor...they merged liaoz mah...

Will be looking forward to the specs...heh...if comparable to 10D...might stick with Minolta liaoz...heh...my 505si served me well...will be a pity to change over to another system...heh...

kelster said:
ok lah...guess its a matter of getting used to lor...they merged liaoz mah...

Will be looking forward to the specs...heh...if comparable to 10D...might stick with Minolta liaoz...heh...my 505si served me well...will be a pity to change over to another system...heh...

mm,mm,.
hey you are using 505si, my 505si got stuck in the dry case for quite some time, never use already.

leesteven said:
mm,mm,.
hey you are using 505si, my 505si got stuck in the dry case for quite some time, never use already.

Har har...sama sama...since I got my C5050...hardly got opportunity to use my 505si...but....if this new Dynax 7 Digi's performance worth my investment...heh...then my 505si will be a nice spare cam liaoz...har har...thou I wonder if I would actually use it... :bsmilie:

good news for minolta die hard fans :thumbsup:

chyeo said:
good news for minolta die hard fans :thumbsup:

Is there such 'Minolta die hard fans' ? ;)

rumours has it that KM is going to launch their latest DSLR, which is gonna endorse the 4/3 mount real soon.

and now this dynax7d is out, it's really confusing me.
but then again, i'm really wanting to see the 4/3 mature.

Dammit the oly E1 rox.

Kreyszig said:
rumours has it that KM is going to launch their latest DSLR, which is gonna endorse the 4/3 mount real soon.

and now this dynax7d is out, it's really confusing me.
but then again, i'm really wanting to see the 4/3 mature.

Dammit the oly E1 rox.

I don't really understand what's the fuss behind the 4/3 thing.......

I went to the Focus on Imaging Exhibition in Birmingham last month and I was informed that the official launch will be at Photokina in September 2004 and it should hit the stores by October/November 2004.

Aparrently, K-Minolta is not revealing anything more that what we already know about the camera. They just say, wait for Photokina and we'll find out.

Hats off the K-Minolta for breaking the rules once again. At a time when Nikon barely introduced their VR lens, Minolta comes out making the image stabilising, vibration reduction on the CCD instead of on the lens. It is supposed to be compatible to all existing Minolta lenses.

We still do not know if K-Minolta will release the camera as a 6MP or more, or whether it will be a CCD or a CMOS, or even which format it will be, a 2/3 or a 4/3? But chances are it will still be a 2/3 CCD, because if it's going to be a 4/3 format, there will be some vignetting on existing Minolta lenses.

Go, go K-Minolta!

Matthew Seeto
Newcastle, United Kingdom

Well since nothing is confirmed or anything else is revealed. It might end up compatible with zuiko lenses, which is highly unlikely.

At 6mpix I hope they meant autumn in the southern hemisphere .... because by sept. it may be obsolete at launch!

Status
Not open for further replies.