Konica Centuria Super 1600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerstorer

Jul 8, 2002
Has anyone tried the above film? How are its results compared to the regular favourites Press 800 pushed and Superia 1600?

Zerstorer said:
Has anyone tried the above film? How are its results compared to the regular favourites Press 800 pushed and Superia 1600?

i tried it out last year over at the national day....inside the stadium with a fast lens, can get very good shutter speed, still within hand-held...no need tripod and flash...very good and nice.
but.....not suitable for flash photography.....very grainy...... :nono:

jesser said:
i tried it out last year over at the national day....inside the stadium with a fast lens, can get very good shutter speed, still within hand-held...no need tripod and flash...very good and nice.
but.....not suitable for flash photography.....very grainy...... :nono:
Hmm..why would it be grainy for flash photography?

Anyway I'm thinking of using this for occasions where flash isn't allowed. I've used Superia Extra 800 and Press 800 before and I'm wondering if this would make a good alternative.

Hi,

this is interesting, how would using flash affect the grain? Certainly very very little difference (as far as i can see) when i use Press 800 with or without flash indoors. Is it different when using the Superia 1600? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.