Kodak intros 16-megapixel pro cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.

fusetrips

Jan 17, 2002
By Dennis Sellers

Kodak Professional has released the DCS Pro Back 645H digital camera back, which is compatible with the new Hasselblad H1 camera system. It features 16-megapixel resolution, an on-board power source, fully featured LCD display and all of the other attributes of the company's 645-format digital camera backs. It's targeted to fashion, portrait and wedding photographers.

More: http://www.digitmag.co.uk/news/display_news.cfm?NewsID=2340

Originally posted by oceanxp
Singapore Dollars $9k plus ... wow !!!
erm, oceanxp where did you get that dollar figure? don't see it anywhere on the article posted. anyway if it's SG$9k, that's considered cheap... if i remember correctly, the previous Kodak digital backs cost like upwards of $20K...

Originally posted by Larry
erm, oceanxp where did you get that dollar figure? don't see it anywhere on the article posted. anyway if it's SG$9k, that's considered cheap... if i remember correctly, the previous Kodak digital backs cost like upwards of $20K...

Think he based on the sentence:
"Kodak Professional will also bring its Kodak Professional DCS Pro 14n digital SLR camera to the U.S. market in December. It features the industry's first 35mm-size CMOS (complementary metal oxide semiconductor) sensor in an SLR model, boasts 13.89 million total pixels, and provides variable resolution raw files. It will cost around £3,200."

where £1 = S$3 :)

Originally posted by nEkOgOtCh
[BThink he based on the sentence:
"Kodak Professional will also bring its Kodak Professional DCS Pro 14n digital SLR camera to the U.S. market in December. It features the industry's first 35mm-size CMOS (complementary metal oxide semiconductor) sensor in an SLR model, boasts 13.89 million total pixels, and provides variable resolution raw files. It will cost around £3,200."

where £1 = S$3 :) [/B]
oohhhh.... i thought he was referring to the DCS Pro Back 645H digital back, which is £8000. that would work out well into $20k...

Status
Not open for further replies.