Kodak Ektar 100 Color Negative Film

aero

Nov 7, 2004
Punggol
s542.photobucket.com
Hey guys, do you know where i can buy some Kodak Ektar 100 Color Negative films?

Help, anyone?

where do u normally buy ur film from? i thought the larger camera shops such as OP and CP will have the less common films. especially CP

I just started shooting film, so far bought my films from neighbourhood printing shop

I just started shooting film, so far bought my films from neighbourhood printing shop

alamak. these folks only sell 200 and 400 film from kodak and fuji la. occasionally konica too.

ordinary fuji, konica, or kodak film at 100ISO is hard to find as it is, what more a new product like ektar? unless ektar is supposed to be the new mainstream product. then i look forward to getting my hands on some too ;p

i suggest u head to town and pick up some fuji reala. apparently it's an excellent print film. i bought one roll but have yet to test it out

Try Ruby Photo @ Peninsula Shopping Centre or Cathay Photo but doubt there is anymore
Ektar available.Or you might like to try the Kodak Porta Pro film 160V good for portraiture.

Near my school at SIM, bukit timah road, there's a shop called "35mm color lab".

Try looking them up and give them a call. I think i saw red and black boxes which should be the Ektar.

Try Ruby Photo @ Peninsula Shopping Centre or Cathay Photo but doubt there is anymore
Ektar available.Or you might like to try the Kodak Porta Pro film 160V good for portraiture.

Tried Ruby, they didnt have and didnt know about this new film.
Ended buying some Fuji Velvia, Provia and Illford B&W film from them ;)

Near my school at SIM, bukit timah road, there's a shop called "35mm color lab".

Try looking them up and give them a call. I think i saw red and black boxes which should be the Ektar.

Thank you so much, i'll go take a look.

Hi, xylestesins need your help. I would greatly appreciate it if you could give me more detail address example under which block or shopping centre. Realised i'm not familar with that area, feels like looking for needle in a haystack.

Hey guys, do you know where i can buy some Kodak Ektar 100 Color Negative films?

Din know Ektar still exists... I thought they're dead long ago. I have been using Portra NC and VC before I started shooting digital. If they're still available, your best bet might be Ruby Photo or Cathay Photo?

Din know Ektar still exists... I thought they're dead long ago.

That was the old Ektar that Kodak discontinued in the 90s. Ektar 100 is a new film, introduced late last year - supposedly the emulsion is based on their cine film. Kodak says it's as fine grain as their E100G colour reversal film.

That was the old Ektar that Kodak discontinued in the 90s. Ektar 100 is a new film, introduced late last year - supposedly the emulsion is based on their cine film. Kodak says it's as fine grain as their E100G colour reversal film.

Oh it's something new!! Maybe I should give it a try too! :)

Bukit Timah road, the exact address i'm not sure but you're i do keep a flyer of a shop at that same shophouse stretch. The shop's add is 733 Bukit Timah Road, #02-03 2nd Ave Junction S

If you can't understand the addressy jargon, try searching along the bukit timah stretch which is after Hwa Chong, but just before the Mobil petrol station.

What i saw in the magazine ad the other time was Kodak's claim that its the "finest grain" negative out there.

Ok, been unable to find it so far. Maybe it has not reached our shores.

Tried looking at these places already
1) Ruby
2) 35MM Colour Lab
3) CP

If anyone see it please inform to us here

ektarPkg135x100.jpg

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/products/films/ektar/ektarIndex.jhtml

Bukit Timah road, the exact address i'm not sure but you're i do keep a flyer of a shop at that same shophouse stretch. The shop's add is 733 Bukit Timah Road, #02-03 2nd Ave Junction S

If you can't understand the addressy jargon, try searching along the bukit timah stretch which is after Hwa Chong, but just before the Mobil petrol station.

What i saw in the magazine ad the other time was Kodak's claim that its the "finest grain" negative out there.

Thanks, went down just now but they dont have.

Dont think Ektar100 is out yet in this part of the world. I was hoping to get a bunch in Tokyo last month but it was not out there yet too. I'll stick to 160NC/VC in the meantime.