Kodak DX6440

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheek

Jan 16, 2004
Guys, any comments on the Kodak DX6440. It seems to have excellent comments & ratings from DPreview, Imaging Resource, Steve's Digicam, etc. Was actually interested in Pentax Optio 555 'cos of its 5x optical zoom but the price was outta my budget. Then I found out DX6440 has 4x optical & is within my budget. :D

wheek said:
Guys, any comments on the Kodak DX6440. It seems to have excellent comments & ratings from DPreview, Imaging Resource, Steve's Digicam, etc. Was actually interested in Pentax Optio 555 'cos of its 5x optical zoom but the price was outta my budget. Then I found out DX6440 has 4x optical & is within my budget. :D

How much is it selling for in spore? Seems good.

cast123 said:
How much is it selling for in spore? Seems good.
Some places selling for $699 with "free gifts" but Best Denki for $670+ by itself. Cathay Photo offers the best price so far. hehe! Ya I was looking thru the specs. Not bad for that price range. And Steve's Digicam & Dpreview had very positive comments too.

wheek said:
Some places selling for $699 with "free gifts" but Best Denki for $670+ by itself. Cathay Photo offers the best price so far. hehe! Ya I was looking thru the specs. Not bad for that price range. And Steve's Digicam & Dpreview had very positive comments too.

justfound out Todays chinese newspaper also got an advertisement on the offers.

No one used this camera before? :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.