[*** Knowledge Bowl ***] - DSLR Photography Course (Proficiency Level) 15th Sept 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
KNOWLEDGE BOWL School of Photography
DSLR PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE (PROFICIENCY LEVEL)

Formerly known as "Art of Seeing Workshop" and "DSLR Photography (Advance Level)"

Someone asked: “Can Creative photography be taught? What is the Art of Seeing ”

Our Answer is: “One can be conditioned to look at things in a creative way.”

After the DSLR Photography Course (Basic Level), this is the course to go for. This is also a course for those who want to refine their skills in photography. This is a very interesting intensive workshop with mainly hands-on practical sessions. You shall follow the instructor on the outing trips and appreciate the art of seeing. This workshop shall also meet the objective of making you a more confident photographer, able to handle day and night scenes. The various special techniques such as Panning, Long Exposure, Gradual Zoom etc will be covered and you shall practise them with guidance.

The prerequisite for this course is knowledge of basic photography.

This course shall enable you to embark on a journey where you shall appreciate the art of seeing and there is no such thing as "what is there to photograph". This course shall condition you on "what to shoot" and have fun shooting.

Schedule

September Intake (Available)

Lesson 1 : 15th September 2011, Thursday, 7.30pm to 8.30pm
Lesson 2,3: 17th September 2011, Sunday, 8.00am to 10.30am, 6.00pm to 7.30pm
Lesson 4,5: 18th September 2011, Sunday, 3.00pm to 8.00pm

Course Fee: S$240
Instructor: Steven Yee
Location: 190 Middle Road #04-28 Fortune Centre Singapore 188979

In case if you missed any class, you can make up in the next batch.

You can make payment by cash, NETS or cheque preferably one week prior to the course commencement date to facilitate our administration.

Sandven Group
190 Middle Road,
#04- 28 Fortune Centre,
Singapore 188979

Opening Hours:
Monday to Sunday 12pm to 9pm

Please feel free to email us for enquiries admin@sandvengroup.com

We look forward to your confirmation and support.

KB2.jpg

Photography is what's keeping me busy nowadays. I'm new to this hobby and joining your events and seminars will be of great help to me. I'll check on my schedule hoping that I will be free on the said dates on September. See ya!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.